Market Size – USD 202.9 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 12.6%, Market Trends – High demand from developing nations.
The global Radiation Dose Management Market is forecasted to be worth USD 505.3 million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Increasingly rising healthcare facilities, led by rapidly growing imaging device deployments, are considered to be prominent drivers for the growth of the global demand for radiation dose control throughout the projected era. Following this, a growing focus on the introduction by policy authorities of uniform standards for radiation exposure is anticipated to improve radiation acceptance dose management systems in the coming years.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/18
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on component, service category generated a substantial revenue in 2019 and believed to rise with a CAGR of 12.9% in the forecast period, due to increasing patient understanding of issues such as the harmful effects of diagnostic imaging pollution has forced healthcare facilities to scrutinize quality control of diagnostic ionization pollution.
- The area process monitors expected to grow with a CAGR of 7.9% in the forecasted period due to its use in the control of ionization pollution exposure, such devices support activities with high accuracy and effectiveness of radiation monitoring and warnings where a violation of permissible radiation standards arises.
- North America dominated the market for Radiation Dose Management in 2019 due to the danger of access to radiation from diagnostic imaging and the existence of legal criteria for the usage of ionizing pollutants. The North America region held approximately 35.7% of the market, followed by the Asia Pacific, which contains around 30.9% market in the year 2019.
- Key participants include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Philips Healthcare, Landauer Inc., GE Healthcare, Medicvision, Bayer AG, Toshiba MSC, Sectra, Seimens Healthcare Private Limited, and Infinitt Healthcare Co. Ltd., among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Radiation Dose Management market based on the component, product, application, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Area Process Monitors
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Fluoroscopy & Interventional Imaging
The Global Radiation Dose Management Market can be geographically bifurcated on the basis of regional demand, output, and estimated revenue share. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/18
The following are the main reasons to buy the Global Radiation Dose Management Market report:
- The latest report closely evaluates the overall market size and infers on various aspects, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the various regional segments of the market that are projected to witness enormous growth over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the report covers the latest developments taking place in the market and effective business strategies implemented by the leading market rivals.
The report considers the following market growth estimation timeline:
- Historical Years: 2017-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2027
- Forecast Years: 2020-2027
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Radiation Dose Management Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Radiation Dose Management Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Increasing cases of chronic diseases enhances the use of medical imaging modalities
184.108.40.206. Strict government rules associated with the radiation dose
220.127.116.11. Development in the installed base of radiology equipment
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Lack of capital funding
22.214.171.124. Dearth of trained professional
126.96.36.199. Low adoption of radiation dose management solutions
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Radiation Dose Management Market By Product Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Product Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.2. Area Process Monitors
Chapter 6. Radiation Dose Management Market By Component Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
6.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
Chapter 7. Radiation Dose Management Market By Application Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
7.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
7.1.4. Fluoroscopy & Interventional Imaging
To get the full coverage of the global Radiation Dose Management market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/radiation-dose-management-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia