RFID in Healthcare Market Size – USD 3.69 billion in 2019, RFID in Healthcare Market Growth – CAGR of 15.0%, RFID in Healthcare Market trends – High demand for patient safety.
The global RFID in Healthcare Market is expected to reach USD 12.89 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Some of the growth drivers of the market include growing emphasis on reducing operating costs and streamlining the process, demand for effective supply chain management, and improving care quality and performance.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/7
Key Highlights From The Report
- Due to the growing need to identify fake drug products and demand for inventory management, the pharmaceutical monitoring application segment is the leader in the adoption of RFID technology. The segment is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period.
- Due to the growing number of hospitals and the presence of patient safety laws, North America has dominated the global market. The US is the region’s biggest market, helping to make this technology more popular in healthcare. The regional growth is driven by high awareness of the advantages of incorporating RFID together with growing concern about the risk of medication errors.
- Key participants include Logi-Tag Systems, Cardinal Health, LLC, Terso Solutions, Hurst Green Plastics Ltd, CenTrak, Tagsys, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Impinj, Inc., MetraTec GmbH, and Palex Medical SA, among others.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global RFID in Healthcare market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global RFID in Healthcare Market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Systems & Software
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Asset Tracking
- Patient Tracking
- Pharmaceutical Tracking
- Blood Tracking
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/7
Focal Points of the Global RFID in Healthcare Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global RFID in Healthcaremarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the RFID in Healthcare industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. RFID in Healthcare Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. RFID in Healthcare Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Rising requirement for reducing operating costs
184.108.40.206. Adoption of Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) in healthcare
220.127.116.11. Recent technological advancement
18.104.22.168. Improving healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies
22.214.171.124. Mandates for increasing patient safety
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Industry Challenges
188.8.131.52. Lack of skilled labor during COVID-19
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. RFID in Healthcare Market By Product Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Product Location Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.2. Systems and Software
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/rfid-in-healthcare-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia