Market Size – USD 3.25 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 30.7%, Market Trends – Increasing investment in Artificial Intelligence startups.
The global deep learning chip market is expected to reach a market size of USD 27.75 Billion by 2028 and register a high revenue CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing quantum computing adoption is expected to drive global deep learning chip market growth to a significant extent during the forecast period. Rising implementation of deep learning chips for robotics is expected to further propel global deep learning chip market growth. Increasing investment in Artificial Intelligence startups is projected to continue to support growth of the global deep learning chip market going ahead.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/512
Key Highlights of Report
- Applications of graphics processing unit (GPU) to develop deep learning chip has been increasing as GPU can simultaneously compute, and this is a key factor driving revenue growth of the graphics processing unit (GPU) segment currently. This segment is expected to register a significantly high revenue CAGR of 30.9% over the forecast period.
- Increasing deep learning applications including for signal recognition, image recognition, and data mining among various industries such as automotive, IT & telecommunications, and healthcare in countries in North America is expected to continue to drive growth of the market in North America.
- Key market participants include Google LLC, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Intel Corporation, Bitmain Technologies Ltd., NVIDIA Corporation, Amazon.com, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Qualcomm Incorporated, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, and Xilinx, Inc.
- In May 2019, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. entered into partnership with Efinix, Inc. Through this collaboration, the businesses are building Quantum eFPGAs for Samsung’s 10nm silicone process.
Emergen Research has segmented the global deep learning chip market on the basis of chip type, technology, end-use, and region.
- Chip Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
- Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- System-In-Package (SIP)
- System-On-Chip (SoC)
- Multi-Chip Module
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Consumer Electronics
- IT & Telecommunication
The Global Deep Learning Chip Market can be geographically bifurcated on the basis of regional demand, output, and estimated revenue share. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/512
The following are the main reasons to buy the Global Deep Learning Chip Market report:
- The latest report closely evaluates the overall market size and infers on various aspects, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the various regional segments of the market that are projected to witness enormous growth over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the report covers the latest developments taking place in the market and effective business strategies implemented by the leading market rivals.
The report considers the following market growth estimation timeline:
- Historical Years: 2018-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2028
- Forecast Years: 2021-2028
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Deep Learning Chip Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Deep Learning Chip Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing adoption of quantum computing
188.8.131.52. Growing demand for smart homes
184.108.40.206. Rising implementation of deep learning chip for robotics
220.127.116.11. Increasing government focus on developing smart cities
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Lack of skilled professionals
22.214.171.124. High cost of components
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Deep Learning Chip Market By Chip Type Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Chip Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
5.1.1. Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
5.1.2. Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
5.1.3. Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
5.1.4. Central Processing Unit (CPU)
To get the full coverage of the global Deep Learning Chip market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/deep-learning-chip-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia