The global native collagen market size is expected to reach USD 231.6 million by 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, according to a new report published by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for the product in cosmetics formulations owing to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-aging properties is expected to fuel the market growth. Native collagen is in an unprocessed form of the protein, which is employed in several end-use applications such as bone and joint reconstruction, wound dressing, tissue regeneration, and in various skincare products. It is further processed or hydrolyzed to form peptides and gelatin. Processed products are used for various purposes in several industries such as food and beverage, personal care and cosmetics, photography, and healthcare. Increasing demand for processed products from these end-use industries is anticipated to boost the production of gelatin and hydrolyzed collagen, thereby hampering the market growth.
The product also has major usage in dietary supplements, dental implants, and cell culture. In addition to this, the segment’s growth can be attributed to the rising use of the product in research-related actives. Also, dietary supplements used for bone and joint health have been widely using it. In cell culture activities, it is used as a coating solution for facilitating cell attachment, growth, differentiation, migration, and tissue morphogenesis. Furthermore, when it comes to manufacturers, the majority of them are investing heavily in R&D activities to meet the regulatory norms, specifications, and guidelines. All these nitty-gritty and factors are causing a steady rise in the demands for native collagen, leading to better market growth.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/native-collagen-market
Native Collagen Market Report Highlights
• In terms of revenue, the marine source segment is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period
• In terms of volume, wound dressing emerged as the largest application segment in 2018, owing to the ability of the product to treat chronic wounds by inhibiting metalloproteinase
• On the basis of region, Asia Pacific is projected to witness a remarkable CAGR of 6.5% in near future, owing to the increasing consumption of healthcare and cosmetic products in the region
• A majority of market players offering native collagen are forward integrated across the value chain and also offer extracted products
• Some of the major market players include Thermo Fisher; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Aviva Systems Biology Corporation; and RayBiotech, Inc. Most companies are involved in the distribution of the product for cell culture activities.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/native-collagen-market/request/rs1
Native Collagen Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global native collagen market on the basis of source, application, and region:
Native Collagen Source Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Native Collagen Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Bone & Joint Reconstruction
• Wound Dressing
• Tissue Regeneration
• Cosmetics (Topical)
Native Collagen Region Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6998/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S.-based market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco, which offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. The company’s rich database includes in-depth analysis across a range of industries including chemicals, materials, energy, healthcare, and technology, among others.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States