Kaposi’s Sarcoma (KS) is a multicentric vascular tumour originating in the endothelial cells that line blood vessels and lymphatic vessels. KS is caused when tiny blood vessels develop below the surface of the skin, in the mouth, nose, eyes, or other parts of the body, such as the lymph nodes or lungs. Individuals with the weak immune system, especially HIV patients, have a high risk of Kaposi’s Sarcoma. The lesions of Kaposi’s Sarcoma typically appear as painless purplish spots on the feet, legs, face, genital area, mouth or lymph nodes. In severe Kaposi’s Sarcoma, lesions may develop in the lungs and digestive tract.
The treatment of Kaposi’s Sarcoma consists of antiretroviral therapies, radiation therapy, chemotherapy drugs such as Doxorubicin (Adriamycin, Doxil), Paclitaxel (Taxol), Vinblastine (Velban), etc. and several biologic therapies to boost the immune system.
Get FREE sample copy at:
DelveInsight’s “Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Kaposi’s Sarcoma, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Kaposi’s Sarcoma market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Kaposi’s Sarcoma market report also covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, Kaposi’s Sarcoma market size and share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The report provides a detailed current Kaposi’s Sarcoma treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market Key Facts
- As per the study conducted by Chiao et al., 2019, titled “Incidence of AIDS-Related Kaposi’s Sarcoma in All 50 United States From 2000 to 2014”, age-adjusted KS incidence rates in the United States decreased from 1.44/100,000 to 0.95/100,000 between 2000 and 2014. Increasing risk of KS was observed among younger Black men and particularly elevated rates in some southern states and urban areas.
- As per the study conducted by Takahashi et al., 2017, Kaposi’s Sarcoma (KS) is extremely rare in Japan but highly endemic in Okinawa, especially in Miyako Islands. The age-adjusted incidence rate was 0.87/105 per year for Miyako Islands and 0.056/105 per year for the rest of Okinawa.
- All forms of Kaposi’s Sarcoma (KS) are more common in men than in women
Key Benefits of Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market Report
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma market report provides an in-depth analysis of Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market Size, Share, Trend, Epidemiology and Market Forecast till 2030, in 7 major markets i.e. EU5 (Germany, Italy, Spain, France and the UK), Japan, and the United States.
- The Kaposi’s Sarcoma market report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market trends & developments, key players, and future market competition that will shape and drive the Kaposi’s Sarcoma market in the upcoming years.
- The Kaposi’s Sarcoma market report covers Kaposi’s Sarcoma market growth and current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies in 7 MM.
- The report provides a detailed assessment of the Kaposi’s Sarcoma patient population, market drivers & barriers, Unmet Needs, market opportunities, comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, and other factors.
Get FREE sample copy at:
Kaposi’s Sarcoma market size is anticipated to increase during the study period owing to the rise in the number of prevalent cases of Kaposi’s Sarcoma patients in the 7MM.
The Kaposi’s Sarcoma market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Kaposi’s Sarcoma market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology.
The report gives a thorough detail of Kaposi’s Sarcoma market trends and shares analysis of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, and view of the key opinion leaders.
Kaposi’s Sarcoma Epidemiology
The Kaposi’s Sarcoma epidemiology section covers insights about historical and current Kaposi’s Sarcoma patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries (i.e. the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted Kaposi’s Sarcoma epidemiology trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Kaposi’s Sarcoma Drugs Uptake and Key Market Players
The Kaposi’s Sarcoma Drugs Uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Kaposi’s Sarcoma market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period. The analysis covers Kaposi’s Sarcoma market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
Report’s Drugs Uptake section helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Get FREE sample copy at:
Kaposi’s Sarcoma Companies:
- Vasgene Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
- Xencor, Inc.
- And many others.
Kaposi’s Sarcoma Therapies covered in the report include:
- Tc 99m Tilmanocept
- Nivolumab and Ipilimumab
- And many more.
The main forms of treatment for Kaposi’s Sarcoma are Antiretroviral Therapy, Surgery, Photodynamic Therapy, Radiation Therapy, therapies using medications such as Chemotherapy, Topical medications, Targeted Therapy and Immunotherapy. The current Kaposi’s Sarcoma pipeline does not hold many significant products, it has very few products that are being developed by certain key players.
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market Overview at a Glance
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Disease Background and Overview
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Patient Journey
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Kaposi’s Sarcoma Treatment
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Marketed Products
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Emerging Therapies
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute Analysis
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market Outlook (7 major markets)
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Access and Reimbursement Overview
- KOL Views on the Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market.
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market Drivers
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; the final content may vary.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States