DelveInsight’s ‘Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU) Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU), historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom), and Japan.
Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU) Disease Overview
Chronic urticaria is a debilitating disease that is characterized by itching and hives with or without angioedema, lasting for more than 6 weeks. Chronic urticaria might be triggered due to stimuli such as stroking or scratching the skin, exercise, emotional upset (cholinergic urticaria), cold, heat, pressure, sunlight (solar urticaria), contact with water or various chemicals (contact urticaria), or vibration.
Urticaria induced, thus, is known as chronic induced urticaria (CIndU). However, more commonly chronic urticaria is endogenous and independent of any external causes. This urticaria is known as Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU).
Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU) Epidemiology
The Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU) epidemiology division provides insights about the historical and current patient pool along with the forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
1. The diagnosed prevalent cases of Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU) is increasing in 7MM during the study period, i.e., 2017–2030.
2. The total Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU) prevalent cases associated in 7MM countries was 1,169,632 in 2017.
Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU) Drug Chapters
1. Dupilumab: Sanofi/Regeneron
2. Ligelizumab: Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU) Market Outlook Key Facts:
1. According to DelveInsight, the Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria market in 7MM is expected to grow in the study period 2017–2030.
2. The Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria market size in the seven major markets was found to be USD 1,073.3 million in 2017.
Request for sample pages of the report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/chronic-spontaneous-urticaria-market
Visit our repository of report: https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store.php
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States