The production process of glass bottle mainly includes:
1. Raw material pre-processing. The massive raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) are crushed to dry the wet raw materials. The iron containing raw materials is removed to ensure the quality of glass.
2. Batch preparation.
3. Fusion. The glass mixture is heated at high temperature (1550 ~ 1600 ℃) in the tank furnace or pool furnace to form a liquid glass which is uniform, bubble free and meets the forming requirements.
4. Forming. Put the liquid glass into the mold to make the required shape of glass products, such as flat plates, various utensils, etc.
5. Heat treatment. Through annealing, quenching and other processes, it can eliminate or produce the internal stress, phase separation or crystallization of the glass, and change the structural state of the glass. Advantages of glass packaging containers in the field of beverage packaging.
1. Glass packaging materials and containers have many advantages: 1. Glass materials have good barrier performance, which can well prevent the invasion of oxygen and other gases on the contents, and can also prevent the volatile components of the contents from volatilizing to the atmosphere;
2. The glass bottle can be used repeatedly, which can reduce the packaging cost;
3. Glass can easily change color and transparency;
4. The glass bottle is safe and sanitary, has good corrosion resistance and acid resistance, and is suitable for the packaging of acid substances (such as vegetable juice drinks, etc.);
5. In addition, because the glass bottle is suitable for the production of automatic filling production line, the domestic glass bottle automatic filling technology and equipment development is also relatively mature, the use of glass bottle packaging fruit and vegetable juice beverage has certain production advantages in China. First of all, we need to design, determine and manufacture the mold. The glass raw material is quartz sand as the main raw material, and other auxiliary materials is melt into liquid state at high temperature. Then, we need to inject the mold, cool, cut and temper to form the glass bottle. Glass bottle generally has a rigid mark, which is also made of mold shape. According to the manufacturing method, the glass bottle can be divided into three types: manual blowing, mechanical blowing and extrusion molding. According to the composition, glass bottles can be divided into the following categories: sodium glass, lead glass and borosilicate glass.
The main raw materials of glass bottle are natural ore, quartzite, caustic soda, limestone, etc. Glass bottle has high transparency and corrosion resistance, and will not change the material properties in contact with most chemicals. Its manufacturing process is simple. The shape is free and changeable. The hardness is large, heat-resistant, clean, easy to clean, and it can be used repeatedly. As packaging materials, glass bottles are mainly used in food, oil, wine, beverage, condiment, cosmetics and liquid chemical products, etc. They are widely used. But glass bottle also has its disadvantages, such as heavy weight, high cost of transportation and storage, impact resistance and so on.
Characteristics and types of glass bottles: glass bottles are the main packaging containers for food, medicine and chemical industries. They have the advantages of good chemical stability, easy sealing, good air tightness and transparency, which can be observed from the outside; good storage performance; bright and clean surface, which is convenient for disinfection and sterilization; beautiful shape, rich and colorful decoration; certain mechanical strength, which can bear the internal pressure of the bottle and the external force in the transportation process; wide distribution of raw materials, low price, etc. Its disadvantages are high quality (high ratio of mass to capacity), high brittleness and fragility. However, with the new technology of thin-wall light weight and physical and chemical tempering, these disadvantages have been significantly improved. As a result, the production of glass bottles can be boosted year by year in the fierce competition with plastics, tin cans and iron cans.
There are many kinds of glass bottles, ranging from small bottles with a capacity of 1ml to large bottles with a capacity of more than ten liters, from round, square, to shaped and handled bottles, from colorless and transparent amber, green, blue, black shading bottles and opaque opacified glass bottles, etc. In terms of manufacturing technology, glass bottles are generally divided into two categories: molding bottles (using model bottles) and tube bottles (using glass tube bottles). The molding bottle is divided into two categories: the big mouth bottle (the diameter of the bottle mouth is more than 30mm) and the small mouth bottle. The former is used to hold powder, block and paste articles, while the latter is used to hold liquid ones. According to the form of bottle mouth, it can be divided into cork bottle mouth, screw bottle mouth, cap bottle mouth, rolling bottle mouth, grinding bottle mouth, etc. According to the use situation, it can be divided into one-time waste bottles and multiple recycling bottles. According to the contents, it can be divided into wine bottle, beverage bottle, oil bottle, can head bottle, acid bottle, medicine bottle, reagent bottle, infusion bottle, cosmetics bottle, etc.
Our factory produces more than 800 main varieties: Honey glass bottle, jam glass bottle, pickle glass bottle, soy sauce bottle, vinegar bottle, olive oil bottle, oil bottle, wine bottle, beverage glass bottle, canned glass bottle, furu bottle, seasoning bottle, fruit wine bottle, health wine bottle, juice bottle, medicine bottle, coffee bottle, cup, bottle, control glass bottle, glass candlestick, glass jar, handle cup, water. Cup, oral liquid bottle, fruit tea bottle, material wine bottle, tomato sauce bottle, rice wine bottle, cosmetics bottle, perfume bottle, wind oil essence bottle, cream bottle, tissue culture bottle and so on. It can also be used for deep processing of glass products such as frosting, spraying, silk printing, baking, engraving, baking ceramics, etc.
Company Name: Xuzhou Chuancheng Glassware Co., Ltd.
Email: Send Email
Address:Room 1404, building 3, junsheng plaza, pailou street, gulou district