The global Computer Assisted Coding Market is forecast to reach USD 8.18 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is witnessing an increase in demand owing to its growing adoption of the electronic health record (EHR) in the healthcare sectors. They are used for insurance claims reimbursement and the implementation of the ICD-10 coding in the industry. ICD-10 includes a number of codes for abnormal findings, complaints, diseases, causes of injury, symptoms, and social circumstances. The computer-assisted software maintains this coding database, which may positively enhance the computer-assisted coding market in the future.
A computer-assisted coding system is a software that analyzes all the healthcare documents and produces a suitable medical code for specific phrases and terms within the document. Implementation of electronic health records has helped improve the system by making it less error-prone and generating more accurate results. These factors have helped the market growth in recent times. However, the lack of skilled professionals and the high cost of maintenance for system support has been restraining market growth.
Europe is the major contributor to the growth of the economy, with Germany contributing the major share in the next 5-6 years. The focus of the European government to advance healthcare will propel the region’s demand for computer-assisted coding.
Key participants include 3M, Cerner Corporation, Optum, Inc., Mckesson Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Artificial Medical Intelligence, Inc., Athenahealth, Inc., Craneware PLC, Dolbey Systems, Inc., and Streamline Health Solutions, Inc., among others.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3224
The COVID-19 impact:
The market is deeply affected by the growing pandemic of COVID-19. The sales of the software will witness a slight dent in the coming months, but as the economy restores itself, the market is expected to invigorate as a lot of healthcare companies and organizations will invest in software to track its records and reduce errors. The investment in the healthcare sector by private firms will also encourage the sales of the market product.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Computer Assisted Coding Market on the basis of component, mode of delivery, application, end-users, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Stand-alone Software
- Natural Language Processing Software
- Structured Input Software
- Integrated Software
- Support and Maintenance
- Education and Training
Mode of Delivery Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Web-Based Solutions
- Cloud-Based Solutions
- On-Premises Solutions
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Automated Computer-Assisted Encoding
- Clinical Coding Auditing
- Management Reporting and Analytics
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Academic Medical Centers
- Physician Practices
- Clinical Laboratories and Diagnostic Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Clinical coding auditing decreases the risk of regulatory compliance by identifying potential patterns for fraud and permitting healthcare organizations to provide maximum reimbursement by enhancing accuracy in coding. Clinical coding audits include a percentage audit, subset audit, statistical audit, and a complete audit. The complete clinical code audit uses all relevant data available to ensure a thorough audit.
- Cloud-based solutions are witnessing a significant increase as it offers easy storage of a vast amount of data, and most cloud nowadays does not require any technical skills as opposed to the traditional ones. Moreover, a drop in the price of these services and its 24/7 availability is making it a popular mode of delivery for the market.
- Natural language processing improves quality and reduces costs for healthcare providers. Where other technological applications usually require healthcare workers to change their existing, proven methods to accommodate the technology, NLP permits applications to work with the most valuable form of clinical communication, the clinical narrative.
- Hospitals held the largest market share owing to the drive to curtail the high cost of expenses in the healthcare sector. Moreover, the increase in the number of hospitals across the globe with emerging nations focusing on better healthcare infrastructure is propelling the demand of the market.
- North American region held the largest market share in the global computer-assisted coding market. The U.S. is the major contributor owing to the improvement in healthcare infrastructure and a reduction in healthcare costs. Advancement in technology in the sector will also propel market demand.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Computer Assisted Coding Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Computer Assisted Coding Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Increased use of CAC solutions to curtail the high costs of healthcare
220.127.116.11. Implementation of HER system
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. High maintenance cost
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3224
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States