The global potash fertilizers market is expected to reach USD 31.81 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Growing demand for potash fertilizers for high crop yield is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth. Fertilizers allow farmers to increase their crop yield by boosting the productivity of the agricultural land, as well as can make an otherwise less productive land produce substantial yields. Fertilizers are formulated to support the yield of certain plants by allowing the plants to absorb the essential macro and micronutrient easily. The worldwide demand for fertilizers has witnessed a decent pace of growth, with the demand being more than 138 million tons in the year 2000 and rose to around 210 million tons in the year 2019.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report with TOC, Tables, Statistics, Charts & Company profiles @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3494
Leading Players Profiled in the Report Include:
The Mosaic Company, Helm AG, Agrium Inc., JSC Belaruskali, Israel Chemicals Ltd., Eurochem Group AG, Borealis AG, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc., Yara International ASA, and Sociedad Química Y Minera De Chile S.A. (SQM), among others.
The growing global population trend indicates an increasing demand for food, which is likely to increase in the range of 59.0% to 98.0% by 2050, and in turn, would drive the demand for potash for the production of fertilizers. Potash comprises of soluble potassium, which is a vital constituent in agricultural fertilizer. Potash fertilizer is beneficial in providing proper plant maturation by promoting disease resistance, root strength, and yield rates, among others. Additionally, potash helps in the development of a better yield by enhancing the texture, color, and flavor.
The COVID-19 pandemic is having a significant impact on the potash fertilizer industry. Demand for chemicals is suffering severe shocks across various end-use markets, worldwide supply chains are upset, and the competitive order of manufacturers/producers has witnessed a change. The shortage of demand has fast-tracked the global chemical sector into an oversupply situation. Lack of free movement of the labor force required for the application of fertilizers in the agricultural fields is lacking, thereby hindering the growth of the market in the COVID-19 pandemic. Movement restrictions appear to be a direct and immediate effect, and once the compulsory social distancing ends, it is expected things would get back to normal conditions.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product type, potassium chloride contributed to the largest market size in 2019. Potassium chloride contains a high proportion of potassium, which is beneficial in promoting healthy plant growth and imparting disease resistance. Further, it helps in providing strength to stem and formation of fruits.
- By mode of application, foliar is likely to grow at a significant rate of 3.8% in the forecast period. Foliar potash spray is considered advantageous in the case of plants that are deficient of vital nutrients. Foliar plant spray comprises the application of fertilizer directly to the leaves of a plant rather than the soil.
- By crop type, cereals & grains held the second-largest market size in 2019 and is likely to grow at a rate of 4.2% in the forecast period. An increase in population and the resulting rise in demand for food materials has resulted in an increase in the demand for potash to improve crop production, thus increasing the demand for fertilizers worldwide.
- Europe is likely to grow at a rate of 3.2% in the forecast period. The market dominance of Europe is owing to the presence of leading market players in the region. Also, there is an increased usage of potash fertilizers in Europe for better cereal crop yield.
- In February 2020, Gensource made an announcement about the inclusion of HELM AG and HELM Fertilizer Corp (North American subsidiary of HELM AG) as its Tugaske Project’s offtake partner.
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3494
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global potash fertilizers market on the basis of product type, mode of application, crop type, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium Nitrate
- Sulfate of Potash
Mode of Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Crop Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Oilseeds & Pulses
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Browse Complete Report “Potash Fertilizers Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/potash-fertilizers-market
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Potash Fertilizers Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Potash Fertilizers Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Growing demand for fertilizers for high crop yield
18.104.22.168. Growing population
22.214.171.124. Benefits of potash in plant nutrition
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Growing inclination towards organic food
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Thank you for reading our report. In case of further queries regarding the report or inquiry about its customization, please connect with us. We will ensure your report is well-suited to your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States