The Global Protective Coatings Market is projected to reach USD 52.31 billion in 2027. The rise is expected to be fueled by growing demand from the aerospace industry. Protective coatings are commonly used in applications of aerospace such as outdoor topcoats, fuel tanks, anti-chafes, wings, and others. They provide equipment and assemblies with protection against erosion, corrosion, chemical attack, and abrasion and thus help to extend the life and efficiency of components. Over the predicted timeframe, demand for aerospace and defense equipment is expected to see substantial growth across the globe. The revival in global security challenges combined with an expansion in the main nations’ defense spending is projected to push the aerospace industry in the years ahead.
Protective coatings are commonly used in domestic applications and enclosed spaces that are poorly ventilated. They have low content in Volatile Organic Compound (VOC), thereby making them more environmentally conscious than their counterparts. This coating is used in those cases where solvent-borne coatings are expected to react with the substrate. Because of its properties, including outstanding thermal and corrosion resistance, the waterborne coating is the perfect primer. The protective coating is used to protect products from heat and humidity by heat exchangers, boilers, transformers, containers, and material handling equipment. Due to their impermeability, they give the equipment better impact and abrasion resistance.
Request free sample of this research report at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3575
Key findings in the report:
- The fastest-growing segment is anticipated for aerospace between 2019 and 2027 due to improved demand for tightly specialized products and shorter lead times from incremental development.
- Due to its growing demand in various end-use industries, the epoxy segment is potentially fueling the development of the safe coatings industry
- Difficulties in restoring and removing raw material and energy degradation and high costs are two major drawbacks of protective coatings that can, in effect, have a negative impact on resin requirements.
- In order to broaden their market share and distribution network, markets take up new product development, expansion, and merger & acquisition. Those are the main strategies implemented by protective coating resin market players.
- The Asia-Pacific area is dominant because of increasing demand from end-users such as aerospace, automobile, manufacturing, power generation, business, and oil & gas.
- Key players in the market include Arkema SA, Akzo Nobel NV, PPG Industries, Inc., Axalta Coating Systems, RPM International, Inc., The Sherwin-Williams Company, Wacker Chemie AG, The Dow Chemicals Company, BASF SE, and Kisco Limited, among others.
- In November 2019, Akzo Nobel N.V. completed the acquisition of Mapaero, a French manufacturer of aeronautical coatings. The agreement would improve the global role of AkzoNobel in aerospace coatings, especially in the cabin cover. Through the merger of both firms, AkzoNobel is able to give its clients a wider variety of creative and profitable products.
Protective Coatings Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product, By Formulation And By Application, Forecasts To 2027, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/protective-coatings-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Protective Coatings Market on the basis of Product, Formulation, Application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Formulation Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Oil & Gas
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Protective Coating Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Protective Coating Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1. Arkema S.A.
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Technology Insights
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.2. Akzo Nobel NV
10.2.1. Company Overview
10.2.2. Financial Performance
10.2.3. Technology Insights
10.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.3. PPG Industries, Inc.
10.3.1. Company Overview
10.3.2. Financial Performance
10.3.3. Technology Insights
10.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States