New York, USA – April 14, 2021 – BOC Sciences recently updated its list of fluorescent dye products to further serve scientific research. And this series of products includes complete one-stop fluorescent reactive dyes.
Fluorescent dyes have become a widely used fluorescent labeling tool because they have the advantages of fast detection speed, good repeatability, small sample volume, and no radiation. It is also used for scientific research in cell biology, immunology, biochemistry, microbiology, molecular biology, genomics, proteomics and neuroscience. The fluorescent dyes can be used to label target substances, determine the structure of cells, and distinguish nucleic acids in different conformations and the chemical reactivity of related drugs.
Fluorescent reactive dyes, as differentiated functional dyes, have attracted more and more attention in the industry. Fluorescent reactive dyes are widely used to label biomolecules, such as antibodies, carbohydrates, nucleic acids, proteins, peptides and oligonucleotides.
The modified active groups on the fluorescent active dye molecules provided by BOC Sciences are as follows:
• Succinimide ester (NHS ester)-This type of amine reactive reagent can be used to label proteins with primary amines (R-NH2), amine-modified oligonucleotides and other amine-containing molecules.
• Alkynes-It uses click chemistry reactions to fluorescently label azide-labeled molecules.
• Hydrazides-It can be used to label aldehyde and ketone groups.
• Tetrazines-It uses copper-free click chemistry reactions to fluorescently label cyclooctene-labeled molecules.
• Phosphoramidite-It can be used in the synthesis, modification and labeling of oligonucleotides.
• Triphosphates-It can be used for modification and labeling of nucleic acids.
For more information about reactive dyes, please visit the website: https://probes.bocsci.com/fluorescent-probes/reactive-group.html.
About BOC Sciences
BOC Sciences is a biotechnology company with high-end technical strength, advanced management level and perfect market sales system, providing users with professional cutting-edge information, complete products and high-quality logistics services. It can provide a complete line of fluorescent dyes at competitive prices, including amino reactive dyes, labeling dyes for proteins, nucleic acids and other biomolecules, which can be used for research in molecular biology and immunology. These dyes have been used in more than 160 countries/regions.