“Shingles Market” report has been added to DelveInsight
The Shingles market report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the 7MM Shingles market.
Shingles Disease Overview
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster (HZ), is a viral infection caused by the chickenpox virus, varicella-zoster virus (VZV). Herpes zoster results from activation of the virus, which in many instances has remained latent for years following a primary chickenpox infection. Once active, the virus travels along a nerve to the skin and causes a rash.
Download free sample copy here- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/shingles-market
Shingles Market: Geography Covered
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
- Famvir (famciclovir)
- Valtrex (valacyclovir)
- Amenalief (amenamevir)
During chickenpox, the virus spreads in the bloodstream and infects collections of nerve cells (ganglia) of the spinal or cranial nerves. The virus remains in the ganglia in an inactive (dormant or latent) state. The virus may never cause symptoms again, or it may reactivate many years later. When it reactivates, the virus travels down the nerve fibers to the skin, where it creates painful sores resembling those of chickenpox. This outbreak of sores (shingles) almost always appears on a strip of the skin over the infected nerve fibers and only on one side of the body. This strip of skin, the area supplied by nerve fibers from a single spinal nerve region, is called a dermatome. Sores may also appear on the dermatomes or next to the affected dermatome.
Early symptoms of shingles may include fever and general weakness. During the 2 or 3 days before shingles development, most people have pain, a tingling sensation, or itching in a strip of skin (a dermatome) on one side of the body. Clusters of small, fluid-filled blisters surrounded by a small red area then develop on the strip of skin. Typically, the blisters occur only on the limited area of skin supplied by the infected nerve fibers. They are most common on the torso and face, but they can occur elsewhere as well. In rare cases, the rash appears on the lower body. Though, Shingles may develop at any age but is most common after age 50. The chance of developing shingles increases as people age.
Shingles Market Report Highlights
- Shingles symptoms are usually less severe in children than in adults.
- Postherpetic neuralgia (PHN) is the most common complication of herpes zoster. PHN is pain that persists in the area where the rash once was for more than 90 days after rash onset, which can last for weeks or months, and occasionally, for years. About 1 in 10 adults with herpes zoster develop PHN.
Shingles Market Insights
Treatment for Shingles must be initiated by a dermatologist or other health-care provider within 3 days of getting the rash. Ideally, if the treatment is initiated within 3 days, it can prevent possible complications, such as long-lasting nerve pain. However, receiving treatment after 3 days still has benefits.
Following is the TOC of Shingles market report
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Shingles
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Shingles
4. Shingles: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Shingles: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Shingles Epidemiology and Patient Population
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Shingles Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Shingles: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Shingles
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this Shingles Market Report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Shingles market
- To understand the future market competition in the Shingles market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Shingles in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Shingles market
- To understand the future market competition in the Shingles market
View Latest Reports
Hepatocellular Carcinoma Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Epidemiology Forecast 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Chronic Bronchitis Market
DelveInsight’s Chronic Bronchitis – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides the detailed overview of the disease and in depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
USA: – +1(919)321-6187
India:- +91-11-45689769, +91-9650213330
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States