The global in-flight catering services market size is expected to reach at USD 24.75 Billion by 2025 to expand at CAGR of 5.7%. A steady rise in disposable income and growing adoption of technological advancements such as in-flight food and beverage ordering system are expected to propel the overall growth. Customer retention is of prime importance in the commercial aviation industry. Operators worldwide are strengthening their customer retention strategies in an attempt to enhance their profit margins and ensure a steady revenue generation. Some of the key airlines are concentrating on providing tailored services to their customers, such as offering regional cuisines on international routes. Also, the trend of offering customized as well as organic meals to passengers has proven beneficial for the market players in improving customer satisfaction levels.
As major airlines continue to operate on a limited scale, newer trends are emerging in the airline industry. By partnering with third-party vendors and offering technological assistance to passengers, they can book inflight meals and drinks on pre-order basis. For example, the partnership between Transavia and JustEat offers inflight passengers to use JustEat’s platform and order meals just one hour before their flight.
Apart, cost-cutting being a major trend in airline industry, airline companies are now finding ways to reduce inflight costs. Machine learning and automated robots are widely adopted by catering companies to serve meals according to user preference. KLM catering service provider (KCS) for KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has already adopted automation to produce and serve meals for economy class.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/in-flight-catering-services-market
In-flight Catering Services Market Report Highlights
• Growing preferences of passengers for organic, healthy as well as customized meal options during air travel is among the emerging trends in the market
• Integration of technology for ordering F&B through the onboard In-flight Entertainment (IFE) system is anticipated to propel the demand for catering services in long-haul flights
• The introduction of meals deigned by celebrity chefs as well as the availability of premium beverage offerings, such as wine, to attract the premium class passengers are expected to create significant opportunities for the airlines to maximize their ancillary revenue
• In-flight catering has become one of the vital services offered by full-service carriers, whereas low-cost carriers have turned it into a prominent source of ancillary revenue.
• The ongoing technological advancements are helping airlines with service enhancement during flight hours.
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/in-flight-catering-services-market/request/rs1
In-flight Catering Services Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global in-flight catering services market based on flight type, airline class, F&B type, and region:
In-flight Catering Services Flight Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Full Service Carrier (FSC)
• Low Cost Carrier (LCC)
In-flight Catering Services Airline Class Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Economy Class
• Business Class
• First Class
In-flight Catering Services F&B Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Bakery & Confectionery
In-flight Catering Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of In-flight Catering Services Market
• Cathay Pacific Services (H.K.)Ltd
• Gate Gourmet(Gategroup)
• LSG Sky Chefs
• SATS Ltd
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6947/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States