The global Rice Seed Market size is projected to touch USD 11.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2019 to 2025. The growing popularity of rice a food staple in most emerging countries such as India, China, Indonesia and others are supplementing the market growth. Further, rice is used in the preparation of various delicacies such as cakes, pasta, bread and sweets, which in turn is expected to bolster the product demand over the forecast period.
Considering the growing demand for these seeds, key players are increasingly spending on the development of different varieties of rice seeds. For example, in July 2018, PhilMech in collaboration with Murcia introduced Impeller Technology for processing of brown rice. Such projects are expected to benefits farmers in improving their crops’ yield.
To download the sample PDF of Global Rice Seed Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-rice-seed-market/request-sample
Further, German-based Bayer AG introduced hybrid sees, which offers improved resistance against pests, insects and thereby, maximize return on investment. This seed is likely to yield nearly 30% more than conventional seeds. The company has used a breeding technique which is marker-assisted.
The hybrid segment held the largest share with over 70% in 2018. Growing focus on improving the crops yield to cater to the rapidly increasing food demand is the major factors attributing to the growth of this segment. These seeds ensure high productivity with less investment and offer better protection against pests and insects.
Among different grain types, medium-sized grain occupied the largest market share of 50% in 2018. These types of seeds can grow three times larger than their actual width and known to increase crops yield. On the other hand, the long-grain segment is likely to register the highest growth rate over the forecast period owing to their growing use in different delicacies.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The hybrid segment held over 70% of the rice seeds market share owing to various benefits it provides over conventional seeds. These benefits include high yield and better protection against pest.
• The long grain segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025.
• Asia Pacific was the leading market with over 80% of the market share in 2018. Growing consumption of rice as a food staple in countries such as India, Pakistan, China and Indonesia is attributing to this growth.
• Europe is projected to grow with the highest CAGR with U.K occupying the major market share over the next few years.
Million Insights has segmented the global rice seed market on the basis of product, grain size, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Open-pollinated Varieties
Grain Size Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• Saudi Arabia
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
1. Plant Genotyping Equipment Market – The global plant genotyping equipment market size is anticipated to value USD 895.45 million until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025.
2. Smart Electricity Meters Market – The global smart electricity meters market size is projected to account for USD 18.9 billion by 2027. It is likely that the market would register 7.8% CAGR over the forecast duration.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar