The U.S. household appliances market is forecasted to reach USD 59.76 billion by 2025. The U.S. home appliance industry is projected to expand at a significant rate in the coming years, owing to the rising disposable incomes and rapid urbanization, which has resulted in the increased customer purchasing power. The technological developments have resulted in the advancements of various appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, and dishwashers, which are expected to fuel the growth of the market in the region.
In an extremely competitive market, companies in the U.S. home appliances market are heavily investing in developing new and user-friendly products in order to better appeal to consumers and capture a larger market share. The market players are focusing their attention on incorporating the Internet of Things (IoT) platform with products that can allow users to manage and track household appliances via mobile applications.
U.S. Household Appliances Market Report Highlights
• On the basis of product, the cooktop, cooking range, microwave, and oven segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 27.8% in 2016 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% over the forecast period.
• The mixer, grinder, & food processor segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period.
• Based on the distribution channel, the e-commerce segment is expected to grow substantially at a higher CAGR of around 9% over the forecast period.
• In January 2020, Samsung, which is the number one major appliances brand in the U.S. announced to launch a new first-ever side-by-side Family Hub refrigerator and a new level of clothing care with AirDresser with intelligent control.
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-household-appliances-market/request/rs1
U.S. Household Appliances Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the market for U.S. household appliances into product type and distribution channel:
U.S. Household Appliances Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
• Water heater (boiler/geyser)
• Cooktop, cooking range, microwave, & oven
• Vacuum cleaner
• Mixer, grinder, & food processor
• Washing machine
• Air conditioner & heater
U.S. Household Appliances Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
• Brick & Mortar
List of Key Players of U.S. Household Appliances Market
• Dongbu Daewoo Electronics
• Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings Ltd.
• GE Appliances
• Haier Group Corporation
• LG Electronics
• Panasonic Corporation
• Philips Electronics
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Whirlpool Corporation
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5042/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Smart Home Appliances Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Washing Machines, Refrigerators, TVs, Air Purifiers), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Large Cooking Appliance Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Cooktops, Ovens, Specialized Appliances), By Application (Household, Commercial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States