Woolloongabba, QLD – Since 1995, brokerage firm Network Finance has made finance simple by offering quick loan solutions to employees, sole traders, companies, and trusts. Their goal is to get clients’ loans approved as soon as possible and on their terms. From application to settlement, their polite and professional team will take care of everything quickly and at competitive rates.
The finance broker secures financing for small businesses without requiring any property or equipment as collateral. As long as clients can use the investment primarily to generate revenue for their business, Network Finance is likely to provide financing. Clients may use the business finance option to purchase bulk stock at a discount, examine marketing costs for a time-sensitive promotion, recruit additional workers to meet business demands, seize any short-term opportunity, address day-to-day working capital needs, and pay an unpaid ATO balance.
The Woolloongabba finance broker offers benefits such as a fast and simple application process, reviews based on their clients’ business bank account transactions, no financial or protection needed for loans, decisions taken within 2-8 business hours of application completion, and accepted funds usually deposited in the client’s bank account within 24 hours. Clients must have been in business for at least nine months and have a monthly turnover/sales of at least $8,000 to be eligible.
Network Finance can provide funding for almost any new or used vehicle through their vehicle finance and car loan services. They include five different vehicle finance loans that consider the economic, legal, and tax consequences and outcomes for their client’s businesses. Low doc facilities are open to most ABN holders, repayments are adjusted to their cash flow, decisions are generally taken within 24 hours, reimbursement is available if they purchased within the last 90 days, and clients can get pre-approved. Chattel mortgage (also known as a specific security agreement), hire purchase, lease, novated lease, and rental agreement are all available.
Debtor finance is a funding solution that allows clients to access money owed to them by their customers as soon as Network Finance sends them an invoice. On the same day, clients will get access to up to 80% of their invoices. After their client has paid the invoice, they would have access to the remaining 20%. Instant access to funds, improved cash flow, stability, and asset protection are just a few of the advantages here.
Options for land financing and home loans are also available. There are hundreds of loans available from a wide range of providers, new products are introduced regularly, and a variety of government grants are available depending on the client’s circumstances. Network Finance’s function as a broker is to help clients secure the best business loan for their entrepreneurial needs.
Finance brokerage is made easy with Network Finance. The company is located at L5 19 O’Keefe St, Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102. Contact them via phone at (07) 3077 8888 or visit their website for more information.
Company Name: Network Finance
Contact Person: Craig Titmus
Email: Send Email
Phone: (07) 3077 8888
Address:L5 19 O’Keefe St