The Global Automotive Flooring Market is projected to reach USD 1.32 billion in 2027. The fast-growing automotive industry across the globe is expected to drive overall growth in the market. Additionally, the increasing customer preferences towards improved passenger comfort and vehicle aesthetics are expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period.
Increasing the use of insulating mats and related items in passenger cars for carpet safety, comfort, and aesthetics is expected to boost demand for the product soon. Over the forecast era, the growing importance of noise reduction and thermal insulation is also likely to have a positive effect on product demand. The aesthetically pleasing design and easy maintenance are features expected to drive the popularity of automotive flooring.
The demand for flooring carpets in automobiles for floor protection is directly proportional to vehicle demand. Rising production of vehicles in Asia Pacific is expected to drive product demand, mainly due to the presence of developing countries. The global automotive flooring market is guided by players implementing strategies such as better growth plans, successful alliances, product releases, joint ventures, diverse branding, investments, mergers & acquisitions, and R&D.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3262
The COVID-19 impact:
The pandemic COVID-19 is likely to interact in some degree with industry production. Significant players in the industry are uncertain of the market’s prospects and continue to change their approaches to sustain this tough situation. The pandemic has had a serious impact on the automotive industry, and most large automakers have had to stop both production and other operations. The shortage of manpower in many parts of the world is attributed to frequent lockdowns. The foreign exchange, exports and imports is impacted by COVID-19 and the demand in the industry has subsequently decreased considerably. The key firms on the market seek to clear their stocks and concentrate on maintaining their cash flow. In the wake of this bleak pandemic, the sector will still have a chance to develop as consumers become more mindful of safety and health, concentrating on embracing environmentally sustainable and fuel-effective cars. The real discretionary income for consumers will potentially decline and suppliers are seeking to find creative ways to satisfy consumer demands at considerably reduced prices.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The introduction of diverse technology in the development of automotive flooring is expected to offer new growth prospects to market players in the near future.
- The rise of the global market for automotive flooring is propelled by main factors such as longevity, clean interiors, increased durability, and low maintenance have led to the product’s growing penetration in automobile applications.
- All of the major market players have spent heavily in R&D initiatives in recent years, contributing to the invention of multiple innovative products. Major players plan to expand their product range by strategic mergers and small and medium-sized business acquisitions. So an intense rivalry among players is expected in the coming years.
- In 2018, Godfrey Hirst Group (Australia), i.e., acquired by Mohawk Industries Australia’s largest manufacturer of carpets, to expand its global operations. Godfrey Hirst’s expertise in production, marketing, and distribution complements Mohawk’s current hard surface distribution and enhances its product range.
- Key participants include DuPont, Toyota Boshoku Corporation, The 3M Company, AGM Automotive LLC, Faurecia SA, Apache Mills, Inc., Derby Fabricating Solutions, LLC, HP Pelzer Automotive System Inc., Corry Rubber Corporation, Freudenberg Performance Materials, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Automotive Flooring Market on the basis of product type, material, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2027)
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Passenger Cars
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-flooring-market
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Automotive Flooring Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Demand for high standard of living
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1.1. Financial Performance
10.1.2. Technology Insights
10.1.3. Strategic Initiatives
10.2. Toyota Boshoku Corporation
10.2.1. Company Overview
10.2.2. Financial Performance
10.2.3. Technology Insights
10.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.3. The 3M Company
10.3.1. Company Overview
10.3.2. Financial Performance
10.3.3. Technology Insights
10.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.4. AGM Automotive LLC
10.4.1. Company Overview
10.4.2. Financial Performance
10.4.3. Technology Insights
10.4.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.5. Faurecia SA
10.5.1. Company Overview
10.5.2. Financial Performance
10.5.3. Technology Insights
10.5.4. Strategic Initiatives
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States