The global predictive analytics market size is anticipated to reach USD 23.9 billion until 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with 23.2% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. This growth can be associated with an exponential increase in the generation of data coupled with rising awareness about its usage for implementing marketing strategies.
The large enterprises held a major share across the global predictive analytics market due to the surging usage of these solutions for the prediction of future trends according to the availability of historical data. While the small & medium enterprises segment registered the highest CAGR on account of the rising adoption of technologies like cloud and predictive analytics by several SMEs.
To download the sample pdf of Predictive Analytics Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/predictive-analytics-market/request-sample
The deployment segment of on-premise dominated the global market in 2018 on account of the rising concerns about cloud infrastructure like privacy, storage, and data security. On the other hand, the segment of cloud deployment is projected to register the fastest CAGR in the upcoming years owing to its features like enhanced resource utilization, and cost-effectiveness.
North America dominated the global market in 2018 due to rising technological advancements and surging presence of key players across the U.S. While, the Asia Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025 on account of increasing deployment of such solutions among several services and solution providers.
The market for predictive analytics includes key players such as IBM Corporation; Microsoft Corporation; SAP ERP; Oracle Corporation; and Tableau Software, Inc. These players have started adopting inorganic and organic marketing strategies like collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships to widen their product portfolio and reach.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The large enterprises segment dominated the global market in 2018.
• The segment of cloud deployment is projected to register highest CAGR during the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
• North America dominated the global predictive analytics market in 2018.
• The key players in this market are IBM Corporation; Microsoft Corporation; SAP ERP; Oracle Corporation; and Tableau Software, Inc.
Million Insights has segmented the global predictive analytics market on the basis of solution, service, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
Predictive Analytics Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Customer Analytics
• Financial Analytics
• Marketing & Sales Analytics
• Network Analytics
• Risk Analytics
• Supply Chain Analytics
• Web & Social Media Analytics
Predictive Analytics Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Deployment/ Installation
• Support & Maintenance
• Training & Consulting
Predictive Analytics Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Predictive Analytics Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Small & Medium Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
Predictive Analytics End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Aerospace & Defense
• Automotive & Transportation
• IT & Telecommunication
• Media & Entertainment
• Retail & Ecommerce
Predictive Analytics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Pre-engineered Building Market – The global pre-engineered building market size is projected to reach USD 30.79 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 15.5%. Rising technological developments in the construction industry and growing urbanization & industrialization in the developing economies such as China, Brazil and India are expected to drive the demand for the market.
• Plant Genotyping Equipment Market – The global plant genotyping equipment market size is anticipated to value USD 895.45 million until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025. The increasing need for identifying, assessing and validating genetic markers of plants to gain higher yield from them is driving the market growth for plant genotyping equipments.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar