Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) market through verified and validated data curated to offer accurate insights. The report also offers a region wise and country wise analysis of the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) market and contains a detailed analysis of the key elements influencing the growth of the market in the region. The research study also contains historical, current, and forecast estimations for each sector, segment, sub-segment, and regions.
The global Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) market size is expected to reach USD 66.14 Billion at a steady CAGR of 11.8% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Advanced driver assistance system market revenue growth is driven by rise in demand for safety features in vehicles, implementation of stringent safety regulations, and technological advancements in advanced driver assistance systems.
Get a Sample PDF: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/619
Some Key Highlights From the Report
The passenger cars segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to increased focus on safety standards, rising consumer awareness, and governmental support and regulations regarding vehicle and passenger safety. Various countries have introduced regulations and made it mandatory to incorporate ADAS in passenger cars to reduce rate of accidents and safeguard driver’s as well as pedestrian’s lives.
Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate during the forecast period owing to high demand for ADAS from countries such as Japan, China, and South Korea. Development of improved road infrastructure and availability of high-speed Internet connectivity, more organized roads and lane marking, and availability of GPS is expected to propel adoption of ADAS in developing countries of APAC in the coming years.
Key players in the market include Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso, Samsung Electronics, Intel, Hyundai Mobis, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Magna International Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation, and Infineon Technologies AG.
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape of the market through extensive profiling of the key competitors. The section on the competitive analysis covers product portfolio, company overview, production and manufacturing capacity, financial standing, revenue and gross profit margins, and market position. It also sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships occurring in the market.
Emergen Research has segmented the global advanced driver assistance system market on the basis of offering, component, system, vehicle type, and region:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Camera Unit
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Radar Sensor
- Infrared Sensor
- System Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Adaptive Front Light (AFL)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Driver Monitoring System (DMS)
- Cross Traffic Alert (CTA)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Pedestrian Detection System (PDS)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Road Sign Recognition (RSR)
- Intelligent Park Assist (IPA)
- Night Vision System (NVS)
- Traffic Jam Assist (TJA)
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Car
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/advanced-driver-assistance-system-market
Comprehensive Regional Analysis Covers the Following Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Coverage of the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) Market:
- Insightful information regarding the global Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) market
- Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) market
- Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Accelerates the decision-making process through the availability of the drivers and limitations
Click here to Get customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/619
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per client requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report, and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia