The global organs-on-chips market size is expected to reach USD 209.4 Million at a steady CAGR of 28.1% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to growing demand for organs-on-chips for drug development and screening to reduce monetary losses associated with drug failures. The cost-effectiveness, miniaturized scale, and accurate control of organs-on-chips over the mechanical and chemical microenvironment are garnering significant traction across pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to reduce rate of drug failure
Get a Sample PDF: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/617
Some Key Highlights From the Report
Organs-on-chips, including liver, lungs, brain, or heart deliver an enhanced functionality level and biology control to imitate the effects that would occur by the application of a personal care and cosmetic product in the human biological system and, thus, helps to predict effectiveness of a cosmetic product and its side-effects on humans.
Organs-on-chips market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to increasing research and development activities of organs-on-chips, rapid adoption of advanced technologies, and increased investments by pharmaceutical companies in drug discovery. In addition, presence of leading firms providing organs-on-chips are causative of robust market growth in the region.
Key players in the market include MIMETAS BV, SynVivo Inc., Emulate Inc., InSphero AG, CN Bio, Nortis Inc., Organovo Holdings Inc., TissUse GmbH, AxoSim Inc., and Kirkstall Ltd.
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape of the market through extensive profiling of the key competitors. The section on the competitive analysis covers product portfolio, company overview, production and manufacturing capacity, financial standing, revenue and gross profit margins, and market position. It also sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships occurring in the market.
Emergen Research has segmented the global organs-on-chips market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Multiple Organs-on-Chips
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Drug Discovery
- Physiological Model Development
- Toxicology Research
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Pharmaceutical Firms
- Research Institutes
- Personal Care Industry
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/organs-on-chips-market
Comprehensive Regional Analysis Covers the Following Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Coverage of the Organs-on-Chips Market:
- Insightful information regarding the global Organs-on-Chips market
- Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Organs-on-Chips market
- Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Accelerates the decision-making process through the availability of the drivers and limitations
Click here to Get customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/617
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per client requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report, and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia