The global Osteosynthesis Devices Market was valued at USD 6.57 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 11.04 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7%. The incidences of bone related injuries and osteoporosis diseases have been increased in couple of decades which led to the innovation of osteosynthesis equipment. The osteosynthesis devices is another resultant of the technological advancements in the healthcare sector which is helping to change the landscape of the treatment procedures.
The marketplace for osteosynthesis devices is anticipated to grow at a major rate because of the rising geriatric population who are susceptible to bone disorders, rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries that improves the healing method, and rising incidence of bone fractures across the world expected to drive the osteosynthesis devices market over the forecasted duration. Moreover, with the exception of aforesaid factors, increasing device technology or material advancements in the healthcare sector are also contributing largely to the osteosynthesis devices market since most number of people are preferring advanced procedures. Shifting from the standard methodology of fracture treatment is occurring rapidly in the healthcare practices since the procedure becomes simple and the healing process also gives fast results which is another factor for the market growth and the increasing incidence of road traffic injuries are expected to fuel the market revenue growth for osteosynthesis devices market over the forecasted period.
However, potential complications such as consolidation delays, infections, construct damage, non-adherence to the surgery protocol and lower success rate of osteosynthesis equipment in healing fractures are expected to be the major hindering factors for the market growth of osteosynthesis devices industry in the analysis period.
Request free sample of this research report at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2278
Key findings in the report:
- Osteosynthesis Devices market is growing at a CAGR of 1% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 6.9% and 6.8% CAGR, respectively. Presence of increasing healthcare expenditure and high patient disposable income is anticipated to drive market growth during the study period. Also the developing healthcare infrastructure in emerging nations is expected to be a major driving factor for the growth of osteosynthesis devices market players.
- As of 2018, Hospitals end use is the dominating Osteosynthesis Devices end use which holds 58% of the global market. North America market is projected to be the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe regions
- Degradable Material is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 7.2%. The increasing major applications of degradable material instead of stainless steel, metal, or titanium will help to reach the potential market growth.
- Orthopedic Clinics was valued at USD 1.47 billion and is expected to reach USD 2.41 billion by 2026. The increasing cases of treatment for various osteo implants is potentially increasing the market growth.
- North America is expected to account for the 30.5% of the global Osteosynthesis equipment market. The large number of manufacturers of orthopedic devices in the region of US is the primary contributing factor. High prevalence of diseases related with bone tissues across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions. Also, an increasing spending in healthcare expenditure, which accounts for 17% of the nation’s GDP, makes it the most commercially profitable and the prime market for osteosynthesis equipment.
- The High cost associated with devices and surgeries and the increase in the cases of product recalls are likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
- Key participants of osteosynthesis devices market include DePuy Synthes, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc., Striker Corporation, Zimmer-Biomet, Globus Medical, Inc., GS Medical, LLC, Life Spine, Inc., MicroPort Orthopedics, Inc., and Neosteo SAS, Precision Spine, Inc.
Osteosynthesis Devices Market Analysis, By Type By Material By End Use, Forecasts To 2026, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/osteosynthesis-devices-market
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Osteosynthesis Devices market on the basis of type, material, end use, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Material (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Osteosynthesis Devices Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Osteosynthesis Devices Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Osteosynthesis Devices Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share by Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Strategy Benchmarking
9.5. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1. DePuy Synthes, Inc.
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Product Length Benchmarking
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.2. Smith & Nephew Plc.
10.2.1. Company Overview
10.2.2. Financial Performance
10.2.3. Product Length Benchmarking
10.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.3. Striker corporation
10.3.1. Company Overview
10.3.2. Financial Performance
10.3.3. Product Length Benchmarking
10.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.4.1. Company Overview
10.4.2. Financial Performance
10.4.3. Product Length Benchmarking
10.4.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.5. Globus Medical, Inc.
10.5.1. Company Overview
10.5.2. Financial Performance
10.5.3. Product Length Benchmarking
10.5.4. Strategic Initiatives
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States