What is Hairy Cell Leukemia?
Hairy Cell Leukemia (HCL) is an uncommon hematologic malignancy characterized by pancytopenia and marked susceptibility to infection.
What are Hairy Cell Leukemia causes?
Hairy Cell Leukemia symptoms include a large spleen (splenomegalia) but without an increase of lymph nodes, and general symptoms such as fever, night sweats, fatigue, weight loss.
How has Hairy Cell Leukemia affected population?
Hairy Cell Leukemia Epidemiology
- Hairy Cell Leukemiaaffects about 6,000 persons in the United States.
- Approximately, 600-800 new cases are diagnosed each year. Most of the affected individuals are males 50 years of age or older.
- The total Hairy Cell Leukemia incident population in the 7 MM was found to be 2,364 in 2017.
Hairy Cell Leukemia Market
According to DelveInsight, Hairy Cell Leukemia market size in the 7MM was found to be USD 45 Million in 2017.
The Hairy Cell Leukemia market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Hairy Cell Leukemia market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Hairy Cell Leukemia market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria’s, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders.
To know more, request sample pages @Hairy Cell Leukemia Market Landscape
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Hairy Cell Leukemia (HCL), explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Hairy Cell Leukemia (HCL) epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Hairy Cell Leukemia (HCL) are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Hairy Cell Leukemia (HCL) market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Hairy Cell Leukemia (HCL) market
How many key players are involved in developing Hairy Cell Leukemia therapies?
Johnson and Johnson, Pharmacyclics, Roche are involved in developing Hairy Cell Leukemia therapies.
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of HCL
3. Hairy Cell Leukemia Market Overview at a Glance
4. Disease Background and Overview
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. 7MM Epidemiology
7. Treatment and Management
8. Unmet Needs
9. Organizations contributing toward HCL
10. Case studies
11. KOL Views
12. Patient Journey
13. Marketed Therapies
13.1. Leustatin: Janssen
13.2. Nipent: Pfizer
13.3. Intron A: Merck
13.4. Roferon-A: Roche
14. Emerging Therapies
14.1. Key cross competition – Emerging Therapies
14.2. Lumoxiti: Innate Pharma/AstraZeneca
14.3. Obinutuzumab: Roche
15. Other Promising Therapies
15.1. Ibrutinib: Johnson and Johnson/Pharmacyclics
15.2. Vemurafenib: Roche
16. Hairy Cell Leukemia (HCL): Seven Major Market Analysis
17. Seven Major Market Outlook
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
20. SWOT Analysis for HCL
23. DelveInsight Capabilities
25. About DelveInsight
Request sample pages for more information on Hairy Cell Leukemia Market Size
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States