What is Anorexia?
Anorexia nervosa, often simply called anorexia, is an eating disorder characterized by an abnormally low body weight, an intense fear of gaining weight and a distorted perception of weight.
What are Anorexia causes?
The exact Anorexia cause is unknown. As with many diseases, it is probably a combination of biological, psychological and environmental factors.
What are the symptoms of Anorexia?
The physical signs and symptoms of anorexia nervosa are related to starvation. Anorexia also includes emotional and behavioral issues involving an unrealistic perception of body weight and an extremely strong fear of gaining weight or becoming fat.
It may be difficult to notice Anorexia symptoms because what is considered a low body weight is different for each person, and some individuals may not appear extremely thin. Also, people with anorexia often disguise their thinness, eating habits or physical problems.
How is Anorexia treated?
Anorexiatreatment is generally done using a team approach, which includes doctors, mental health professionals and dietitians, all with experience in eating disorders. Ongoing therapy and nutrition education are highly important to continued recovery.
No medications are approved to treat anorexia because none has been found to work very well. However, antidepressants or other psychiatric medications can help treat other mental health disorders you may also have, such as depression or anxiety.
To know more, request sample pages @Anorexia Market Landscape
According to DelveInsight, Anorexia market in 7MM is expected to change in the study period 2017-2030.
The Anorexia market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Anorexia market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Anorexia market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria’s, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Anorexia, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Anorexia epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Anorexia are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Anorexia market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Anorexia market
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Anorexia
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Anorexia
4. Anorexia: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Anorexia: Disease Background and Overview
6. Anorexia Patient Journey
7. Anorexia Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Anorexia Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Anorexia: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Anorexia
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; the final content may vary.
Request sample pages for more information on Anorexia Market Size
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States