The global disposable face mask market size is anticipated to reach USD 23.81 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 53% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This high growth rate during the forecast period is attributable to the number of COVID-19 cases across the globe, as well as the latest mandates by several governments regarding the use of disposable face masks at all times in public places. Moreover, the rise in cases of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs), the growing elderly population, and the development of healthcare facilities in emerging economies are also fueling the market growth. Furthermore, the demand for disposable face masks is likely to be driven by the rising popularity of online shopping platforms. In this regard, Amazon.com, Inc. and eBay Inc. are among the biggest online players contributing significantly to the distribution of the product. The popularity of online sales has been creating a healthy demand for disposable designer face masks, most notably among affluent consumers worldwide. Such trends are expected to sustain throughout the forecast timeframe.
Rising consumer awareness regarding airborne infections has been creating a healthy demand for the product, most notably for personal use. In this respect, a rise in outbreaks as regards airborne diseases in the recent past has been contributing significantly to the demand for disposable face masks among the general public. A trend that has been gripping the market is the increasing consumption of surgical masks for personal use. As disposable face masks are made up of paper and plastics, these are causing pollution and harming the environment, hence, a new trend has started where companies are focusing on disposable compostable face masks that can be easily disposed of without harming the environment. For instance, a UK-based company, The Pure Option, has made disposable compostable face masks that are made of corns.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/disposable-face-masks-market
Disposable Face Mask Market Report Highlights
• Disposable face covers are extensively used in the healthcare sector. The proliferating OPD sessions and surgeries on a daily basis across the globe are anticipated to drive product demand within the healthcare sector.
• The protective masks segment emerged as the largest product segment and accounted for more than 35.0% share of the global revenue as these are used to eliminate or reduce the risk of coming in contact with contagious pathogens, disease-carrying germs, and airborne infections.
• The offline segment emerged as the largest in 2019, with a market share of 80.7% as numerous brands prefer to sell their products through drugstores and pharmacies as these stores showcase a wide variety of disposable face masks.
• By application, the industrial segment dominated the overall industry revenues in 2019, with a share of over 80.0%. Disposable face covers intended for industrial applications are principally used by healthcare professionals and workers at agricultural and construction sites. The growth of this segment is driven by the mushrooming of hospitals across the globe.
• Asia Pacific emerged as the largest market for disposable face masks in 2019, having accounted for a market share of 33.7% in 2019. Manufacturers operating in this region are benefiting from the presence of a large customer base, most notably in countries such as China and India.
• Capacity expansion is expected to remain as the preferred competitive strategy for prominent market participants to stay competitive. For instance, In March 2020, Honeywell expanded its production capabilities in Phoenix to produce N95 face masks in support of the U.S. government’s response to the novel coronavirus pandemic.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/disposable-face-masks-market/request/rs1
Disposable Face Mask Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global disposable face masks market on the basis of product, application, distribution channel, and region:
Disposable Face Mask Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Protective Masks
• Dust Masks
• Non-woven Masks
Disposable Face Mask Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Disposable Face Mask Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Online l
Disposable Face Mask Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Disposable Face Mask Market
• BW Grou Moldexp
• Kimberly Clark
• SAS Safety Corp.
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5953/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S.-based market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco, which offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. The company’s rich database includes in-depth analysis across a range of industries including chemicals, materials, energy, healthcare, and technology, among others
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States