The U.S. hospital emergency department market size is expected to value at USD 199.2 billion by 2027 to expand at CAGR of 4.3%. The indications treated at the hospital ED are of various categories, such as cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, and psychiatry. Increase in the incidence of such conditions is contributing to the high number of ED visits. Furthermore, growing geriatric population in the U.S. is contributing to the increasing emergency department visits, as the elderly often require emergency care. Availability of insurance is also likely to boost the ma rket growth. Many hospitals are adopting advanced technologies and tools, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), to provide improved diagnosis and to expedite routine procedures, such as devising treatment plans and prescriptions for patients.
Studies suggested that on the backdrop of the COVID-19 pandemic, cases spiked up for emergency department (ED) visits in March 2020, registering the most busiest weeks in 2020. As there was an increase in the local cases, hospital admission rates through ED grew rapidly.
U.S. Hospital Emergency Department Market Report Suggest:
• The private and others insurance coverage type dominated the overall market in 2019 and will register the fastest CAGR from 2020 to 2027 due to their several advantages over the Medicaid and Medicare insurance coverage.
• In 2019, the infectious condition segment accounted for the largest revenue share of the regional market.
• The segment will expand further at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period majorly due to increasing visits by patients with COVID-19 symptoms.
• The Covid-19 pandemic had a moderate impact on hospital emergency departments and for patients seeking care. A reduction in the number of patients visiting hospital emergency departments in the U.S. was observed in the initial few months of this pandemic.
• In August 2019, Clarion Healthcare System, Inc. received a grant of USD 1 million from the Redevelopment Assistance Capital Projects program, which would be used for renovating the existing emergency room to expand the waiting room and add three exam rooms.
For Requesting a Sample Copy, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-hospital-emergency-department-market/request/rs1
U.S. Hospital Emergency Department Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. hospital emergency department market on the basis of insurance type and condition:
U.S. Hospital Emergency Department Insurance Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Medicare & Medicaid
• Private & Others
U.S. Hospital Emergency Department Condition Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
List of Key Players of U.S. Hospital Emergency Department Market
• Parkland Health & Hospital System
• Lakeland Regional Health
• St. Joseph’s Health
• Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
• Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital
• Clarion Hospital
• USA Health
• Baptist Health South Florida
• Montefiore Medical Center
• Lac+Usc Medical Center
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451140/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
U.S. Freestanding Emergency Department Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Ownership (OCED, IFSED), By Service (Emergency Department, Imaging, Laboratory), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Emergency Medical Services Products Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Patient Monitoring Systems, Life Support & Emergency Resuscitation), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States