Alert 360 Home Security Kansas City, one of the best, local home and business security companies in Kansas City, is recognizing its top, monthly monitored alarm security success stories. In Kansas City and across the country, Alert 360 provides free home security and business security evaluations. The company also offers local installation and service for security and home automation systems – all backed by its U.S.-based alarm monitoring center.
As the fourth largest monitored home security system company in the United States, Alert 360 provides award-winning security systems and home automation services. The company has earned Five Diamond Monitoring Center designation from The Monitoring Association for excellence in alarm monitoring for security systems and home automation devices. Alert 360 has been voted a “Best Home Security Provider” and also named a “Best Places to Work” for five consecutive years.
This month, Alert 360 highlights the following security system monitoring success stories based on actual customer experiences:
- The Alert 360 Monitoring Center received a home alarm system from a residential property but was unable to reach the homeowner. Local police were immediately dispatched to the site. A follow-up call with the customer confirmed an elderly customer was having a stroke and unable to remember his code. Because of Alert 360’s swift response, the customer received life-saving medical attention.
- Alert 360 received a silent panic alarm from a business. Per Alert 360’s protocol, police were dispatched right away. During a follow-up call with the business, they confirmed the alarm was activated when someone entered the store and drew a gun on the cashier. The suspect saw the cashier hit the panic button, leading him to flee the scene. No losses were reported, and everyone remained safe.
- After receiving a medical pendant alarm, the Alert 360 monitoring center was able to reach the homeowner who stated their spouse had fallen and they needed assistance. Thanks to the quick response of the Alert 360 monitoring center, emergency personnel were able to provide prompt medical attention.
- A motion signal was received from an Alert 360 home security customer. Within two seconds, the monitoring center contacted the homeowner who confirmed police dispatch was needed. A follow-up call with the customer confirmed someone had been inside the house and police were able to apprehend the intruder.
- Alert 360 received a panic alarm from a business burglary alarm and dispatched police right away. During a follow-up call with the business, they confirmed the alarm was activated due to an incident with a customer. The customer advised Alert 360’s quick response allowed police to resolve their concerns.
“We recognize the important assistance we offer during stressful, emergency situations,” said Kent Morris, Alert 360’s vice president of customer experience. “Because of this, our alarm monitoring team trains extensively to provide industry-leading alarm response times that help save lives and valuables.
“Our dedication to providing the best security system services includes the important work of our security consultants, installers and technicians. We’re proud to offer more than 50 years of experience and never take for granted the trust families and business owners place in our monitored security services,” Morris said.
In Kansas City and nationally, Alert 360 provides free security consultations. Based on individual customers’ needs, the company installs wireless security systems; smart home automation devices; professional-grade IP security cameras; smoke alarms; carbon monoxide detectors; glass break and motion sensors; water leak detection devices; keyless entry; smart thermostats; remote garage door control; smart lighting; live video footage; recorded clips; indoor and outdoor cameras and more.
Alert 360 also provides mobile app access, medical alert pendants, and professional integration of home automation devices, including sprinkler systems, sound systems, Amazon Echo and Google Home. The company recently announced a next-generation, smart video doorbell. This smart doorbell provides the latest in video analytics, more useful alerts, two-way audio, and 150-degree, HD, full-portrait viewing.
Around Kansas City, Alert 360 serves the entire Kansas City, Topeka and Wichita areas.
As a local security company, Alert 360 continues to offer critical, lifesaving security services amid COVID-19 concerns, with Limited-Touch service and installation. The company has a network of branches from coast to coast, providing local security services for its nearly quarter of a million home and business security systems customers.
About Alert 360
Founded in 1973, Alert 360 is one of the nation’s oldest-licensed alarm monitoring providers. Today, the company is the fourth largest provider of monitored home security and home automation solutions in the United States. The company has been named an Inc. 5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Company in America,” a “Best Home Security Provider,” and a “Best Places to Work.”
Company Name: Alert 360 Home Security
Contact Person: Brad Henderson
Email: Send Email
Phone: (913) 599-3439
Address:13253 W 98th St
State: KS 66215
Country: United States