The global food robotics market size is anticipated to reach USD 3.35 billion by 2025. It is also expected to register 13.1% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2017 to 2025. The rising preference for processed food prevailing among the millennial population coupled with the need for automation of food processing and manufacturing industry is anticipated to drive the market growth.
The SCARA type segment is projected to register the highest growth in the upcoming years with a CAGR of 15.5% during the forecasted years. While the articulated type of food robotics segment held the largest share across the global market, in 2016 due to its preference for applications like material handling and palletizing.
The application segment of packaging is anticipated to witness the fastest growth from 2017 to 2025 owing to the rising demand for packaged foods. Segments like processing and repackaging are also projected to register substantial growth due to the increasing usage of automated solutions across food processing industries.
To download the sample PDF of “Food Robotics Market Report” please click here:
The Asia Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth in the upcoming years owing to increasing disposable income among the working population coupled with the rising need for packed and processed food. On the other hand, Europe held the largest share across the global market on account of the surging presence of food industries and rising labor costs and overheads across this region.
The food robotics market includes key players such as ABB Group; Mitsubishi Electric Industries, and Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. They have started investing hugely in R&Ds to cater to a large number of food industries and to widen their product reach. Also, the rising number of new entrants is influencing stiff competition across the global market.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Low and medium payload segment is projected to register significant growth in the upcoming years.
• The SCARA type robot segment is projected to register highest growth with 15.5% CAGR during the forecasted years.
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to register fastest growth from 2017 to 2025 across the global food robotics market.
• The key players in this market are ABB Group; Mitsubishi Electric Industries, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., and Rockwell Automation Incorporated.
Million Insights has segmented the global food robotics market on the basis of robots, payload, applications, and regions:
Food Robotics Types of Robots outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Food Robotics Payload outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Food Robotics Application outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Food Robotics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Republic of Korea
• Rest of the World
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Data Protection & Recovery Solutions Market – The global data protection and recovery solutions market size is anticipated to reach USD 14.1 billion in the year 2025. This can be attributed to the increasing concerns about the data management coupled with the surging threats in data migration while transferring it to the cloud systems. Also, incidences like hacking, data loss, and unauthorized data access are expected to drive the demand for such solutions.
• Industrial Boilers Market – The global industrial boilers market size is anticipated to value USD 18.3 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. Rapid industrialization coupled with development across the food and beverage industry is projected to drive the market growth for industrial boilers in the upcoming years.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar