The global flow meters market size is anticipated to value USD 12.3 billion until 2027. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027. The adoption of the flow meters to measure and control the flow of fluids like water, chemicals, and oil & gas is projected to drive the market growth in the upcoming years.
The majority of the governing bodies are taking several initiatives for proper water & wastewater management. Also, the development of technologies like IoT (Internet of Things), robotics, and automation are anticipated to drive the demand for smart metering solutions like flow meters. Moreover, technologies like accurate and reliable flow monitoring, low operational costs, and enhanced flexibility are projected to further fuel up their demand.
To download the sample pdf of Flow Meters Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/flow-meters-market/request-sample
The product segment of magnetic flow meters dominated the market with a 24.0% share in 2019 due to their features like cost-effectiveness, accuracy, and reliability as compared to the rest of the segments. On the other hand, the segments of Coriolis and ultrasonic are anticipated to witness 7.5% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
In 2020, the application segment of water & wastewater dominated the global market on account of the rising need for metering water flow to ensure adequate water supply. While the oil & gas segment is expected to register substantial growth over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027 on account of the detection of shale gas reserves.
The flow meter market includes key players such as ABB, Höntzsch GmbH, KROHNE Messtechnik, Hitachi, Ltd., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Siemens AG, General Electric (GE), and Emerson Electric Co. They are constantly engaged in product development and innovation to gain a competitive advantage and to widen their global reach.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The magnetic flow meters held the share across the global market in 2019.
• The application segment of water & wastewater dominated the global market with a share of more than 23.0% in 2019.
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness highest CAGR of 7.0% across the global market over the forecasted years.
• The key players in this market are ABB, Höntzsch GmbH, KROHNE Messtechnik, Hitachi, Ltd., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Siemens AG, General Electric (GE), and Emerson Electric Co.
Million Insights has segmented the global flow meter market on the basis of product, application and region:
Flow Meters Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Differential Pressure (DP)
• Positive Displacement (PD)
Flow Meters Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Water & Wastewater
• Oil & Gas
• Power Generation
• Pulp & Paper
• Food & Beverage
Flow Meters Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Pre-engineered Building Market – The global pre-engineered building market size is projected to reach USD 30.79 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 15.5%, according to a new report published by Million Insights. Rising technological developments in the construction industry and growing urbanization & industrialization in the developing economies such as China, Brazil and India are expected to drive the demand for the market.
• Plant Genotyping Equipment Market – The global plant genotyping equipment market size is anticipated to value USD 895.45 million until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025. The increasing need for identifying, assessing and validating genetic markers of plants to gain higher yield from them is driving the market growth for plant genotyping equipments.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar