The global surgical masks market size is anticipated to reach at USD 419.8 Million by 2027 to expand at CAGR of 8.3%. Rising instances of respiratory and contagious illnesses is anticipated to drive the demand for surgical masks over the forecast period. Moreover, technological advancements in the diagnosis and surgery domain are expected to propel the demand for surgical masks. Furthermore, growing awareness among individuals pertaining to airborne infections is anticipated to increase their usage during the forecast period.
The adoption rate of surgical masks has increased among the general population on account of rising awareness regarding their benefits. In addition, several government authorities have taken precautionary measures, including mandates for use of gloves, masks, and other personal protective equipment, to contain the rapid spread of COVID-19, which, in turn, is anticipated to have a positive impact on the market growth during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected several economies globally owing to which the demand for respiratory protective equipment, including surgical masks, has increased drastically. Thus, in order to cater to this increasing demand, several automobile manufacturing companies are converting their manufacturing facilities into a medical device manufacturing department for producing masks and respirators, which is expected to benefit the market growth.
Surgical Masks Market Report Suggest:
• The basic product segment accounted for 43.3% share of the global revenue in 2019 on account of to easy availability of the product, coupled with its widespread use in the healthcare sector
• The online distribution channel segment is estimated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 8.8% from 2020 to 2027 on account of increasing penetration of e-commerce in the developing economies, coupled with consumer convenience and ease of delivery
• Europe is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period owing to the developed healthcare industry, coupled with rapid spread of the COVID-19 pandemic in the region
• In Asia Pacific, India is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2020 to 2027 on account of growing elderly population, coupled with high prevalence of lingering illnesses, such as tuberculosis and asthma.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/surgical-masks-market/request/rs1
Surgical Masks Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global surgical masks market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Surgical Mask Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Basic Surgical Mask
• Anti-fog Surgical Mask
• Fluid/Splash Resistant Surgical Mask
Surgical Mask Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Surgical Mask Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East
• United Arab Emirates
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Surgical Masks Market
• Ansell Ltd.
• Cardinal Health
• Halyard Health
• Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
• Crosstex International, Inc.
• Medline Industries, Inc.
• Dynarex Corporation
• Alpha Pro Tech
• PRIMED Medical Products, Inc.
• Prestige Ameritech
• Makrite Singapore
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450239/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
N95 Mask Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (With Exhalation Valve, Without Exhalation Valve), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Power Air Purifying Respirator Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Half Mask, Full Face Mask, Helmets, Hoods & Visors), By End-use (Industrial, Healthcare), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States