The global double sided tape market is forecast to reach USD 16.14 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing demand for double sided tapes in various industries, such as construction, packaging, and others boosts the market demand. The growing demand for high-strength double-sided tape will also contribute to the growth of the market.
Double-sided foam tapes are used for permanent or temporary fastening, acoustic dampening, packaging, thermal insulation, and gap filling. They are made of open-cell or closed-cell materials, coated with different types of pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSAs), and are available in a variety of thicknesses. The performance properties of double-sided tapes include vibration dampening, compensation for uneven surfaces, shock absorption, and thermal sealing between substrates at different temperatures. They can also be used as seals to prevent the passage of moisture, gases, air, and humidity.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1925
Leading Players Profiled in the Report Include:
3M Company, Lintec Corporation, Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Lohmann GmbH & Co. Kg, Avery Dennison Corporation, Nichiban Co. Ltd., Nitto Denko Corporation, TESA SE, Intertape Polymer Group, Inc., Toyochem Co. Ltd, Scapa Group Plc, Industrias Tuk, Mactac, LLC, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Atp Adhesive Systems AG, Ajit Industries, and Toyochem Co. Ltd, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the technology, the hot-melt accounts for the largest market share of ~43% in the year 2018. The segment is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Hot-melt adhesive tapes form a lasting and robust bond, well-suited to applications that need a long-lasting adhesive. Humidity, moisture, and other environmental conditions have minimal effect on the durability of the bond. This makes the adhesives appropriate for outdoor repairs, or crafts intended to be exposed to water. Moreover, these adhesive tapes have minimal waste and are made of extremely safe compounds.
- The acrylic adhesive tapes account for the largest market share of ~32% in the year 2018. Acrylic adhesive tapes are used for a wide range of substrates. They provide durability, transmittance, UV resistance, and reasonable temperature resistance. Acrylic adhesive tapes are mainly for sealing, bonding, or surface protection applications.
- The silicone adhesive tapes are forecasted to grow with the CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Silicones adhesive tapes provide temperature cycling resistance, flexibility, chemical resistance, and a wide range of possible material properties. Silicone adhesive tapes are significantly more expensive as compared to other adhesive tapes, but due to their excellent high-temperature performance, these tapes are ideal for splicing tapes, masking tapes, and polyimide tapes.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of ~27% in the year 2018 and is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. The growth of the market in Asia Pacific is attributed to the economic growth in China, Japan, India, South-Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific. The availability of cheap labor and raw materials, low taxes, and less stringent environmental regulations in the region will also drive the growth of the market.
- The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1925
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global double sided tape market on the basis of adhesive type, product type, technology, industry verticals, and region:
Adhesive Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Double Sided Foam Tape
- Double Sided Film Tape
- Double Sided Tissue Tape
Industry Vertical Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Paper & Printing
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request for Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1925
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Double Sided Tape Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Double Sided Tape Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Increasing demand for double sided tape in various applications
18.104.22.168. Growing demand for high-strength double-sided tape
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Expensive raw materials
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Double Sided Tape Market By Adhesive Type Insights & Trends
5.1. Adhesive Type dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2026
5.2.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
5.2.2. Market estimates and forecast, by region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
5.3.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
5.3.2. Market estimates and forecast, by region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
5.4.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
5.4.2. Market estimates and forecast, by region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
5.5.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
5.5.2. Market estimates and forecast, by region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/speak-to-analyst-form/1925
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States