The global aviation connector market size is likely to touch USD 7.2 billion by 2027, as predicted by Million Insights. The market is estimated to register over 6% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. The rise in manufacturing of new aircraft coupled with growing replacement of old commercial and military aircraft are fueling the market growth.
Governments in several countries such as China, India, U.S and Singapore are making a huge investment in increasing their aircraft fleet size. The demand for aircraft that can work under harsh environment condition is gaining traction. In addition, the advent of innovative technologies such as supersonic avionics, Open Mission System (OMS) and weather technology in aircraft is further augmenting the market growth.
To download the sample pdf of Aviation Connector Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-aviation-connector-market/request-sample
Aircraft electric boards require different kinds of connectors such as Nano, circular, coaxial, micro, and PC card among others. The selection of the exact connector is important in evaluating the life of the different component. Considering the safety requirement in aircraft operation, the need for a reliable and sturdy connector is imperative.
The advanced connectors help in higher overall efficiency. Amid increasing competition, aircraft manufacturers are focusing on using advanced connectors to gain a competitive edge in the market. In addition, key market players are focusing on consolidating their footholds through various strategic measures.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2019, the commercial category accounted for the largest share in the aviation connectors market, holding more than 56% share.
• PCB connectors are estimated to hold USD 1.4 billion market value by 2027.
• North America accounted for the highest share in the market in 2019 and the region is anticipated to continue its domination over the forecast duration.
• Major players operating in the market are Eaton Corporation, Rosenberger Group, Esterline Corporation, Conesys Inc., Amphenol Corporation and TE Connectivity among others.
Million Insights has segmented the global aviation connector market on the basis of type, shape, end user, and region:
Aviation Connectors Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Fiber Optic
• High Power
• High Speed
Aviation Connectors Shape Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Aviation Connectors End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Business Jets
Aviation Connectors Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Food Service Equipment Market – The global food service equipment market size is expected to arrive at USD 50.01 billion by 2028. It is estimated to develop by 5.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
• Laboratory Proficiency Testing Market – The global laboratory proficiency testing market size is estimated to arrive at USD 1.9 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 7.3% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar