The global medical protective clothing market size is expected to reach USD 661.0 million by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand for medical protective clothing to ensure employees’ safety during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is expected to boost market growth.
Stringent government regulations pertaining to employee safety are forcing employers to comply with the industry standards, thereby augmenting the product demand. Furthermore, shifting customer preference towards better performing, comfortable, and stylish clothing is driving the companies to invest significantly in research & development activities.
Increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the economies, including Italy, China, and U.S., coupled with insufficient supply of protective kits, is likely to drive product demand. Implementation of the Defense Production Act (DPA) by U.S. has resulted in other apparel manufacturers focusing on the production of protective clothing, thereby complementing growth. Fashion conglomerates, luxury labels, and designers are engaged in the production of protective clothing for providing protection to the personnel exposed to the COVID-19 virus. In addition, various small-scale companies are involved in providing alternative solutions, such as disposable or reusable laboratory coats and aprons with long sleeves and snaps or buttons for fastening.
Medical Protective Clothing Market Report Highlights
• In U.S., the home healthcare segment is estimated to reach USD 39.4 million by 2027 on account of increasing demand for an inexpensive and effective alternative to hospitalization by the elderly population
• In Europe, coveralls are expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2020 to 2027 in terms of revenue owing to stringent regulations in the region pertaining to the health and safety of the healthcare professionals
• In India, gowns accounted for 39.9% share of the overall revenue in 2019 owing to their ability to minimize the risk of disease transmission by the healthcare professionals, coupled with the low-level of stress/heat generated by the garment
• North America accounted for 28.7% share of the global revenue in 2019 on account of increasing investments in the healthcare industry, along with rising prevalence of chronic diseases in the region
• Key manufactures such as Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc., 3M, Honeywell, and Ansell are focused on supplying protective clothing to the healthcare professionals (HCPs) in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-protective-clothing-market/request/rs1
Medical Protective Clothing Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global medical protective clothing market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
Medical Protective Clothing Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Medical Protective Clothing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Home Healthcare
• Outpatient/Primary Care Facilities
Medical Protective Clothing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East
• Saudi Arabia
• United Arab Emirates
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Medical Protective Clothing Market
• Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
• Delta Plus
• Alpha Pro Tech
• Cardinal Health
• Halyard Health
• Lakeland Inc.
• Derekduck Industries Corp.
• Plasti Surge Industries Pvt.
• Tronex International, Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450444/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Disposable Medical Gloves Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Material (Nitrile, Vinyl), By Application (Examination, Surgical), By End Use (Home Healthcare, Hospital), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Medical Textiles Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Fabric (Non-woven, Knitted, Woven), By Application And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States