The global medical respiratory protective equipment market size is anticipated to reach USD 824.3 million by 2027 registering a CAGR of 8.2%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing utilization of respiratory and other protective equipment including surgical masks in healthcare sector is expected to drive the market.
Medical industry is characterized by exposure to various biological agents including bacteria, fungi, viruses, and end parasites. The frontline workers in healthcare sector are under the threat of being infected by these harmful biological agents. Thus, high risk of biological hazards including COVID-19, Ebola, and SARS is expected to boost the product demand, thereby driving the market.
Among the service industries, medical industry employs a greater proportion of respirators as the chances of getting infected by airborne contaminants is higher as compared to that in other industries. Growing health concerns are also expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period. Companies are focusing on operating throughout the value chain to gain dominance in the global market. This provides them with advantages, in terms of procurement of raw materials and distribution of finished products, thus maintaining the economies of scale at an optimum level. 3M, Honeywell International, and DuPont are few companies operating across the value chain.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-respiratory-protective-equipment-market
Medical Respiratory Protective Equipment Market Report Highlights
• Respirator mask segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2020 to 2027 owing to high demand for these masks on account of growing threat of biological hazards including COVID-19, Ebola, and SARS
• Hospitals is anticipated to be the largest as well as the fastest-growing end-use segment over the forecast period on account of rising prevalence of Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIs)
• North America is anticipated to lead the global market; however, APAC is projected to register the fastest growth rate from 2020 to 2027
• The growth in APAC is credited to the rapid expansion of medical industry and medical infrastructure development in the region
• Key players in the market are focusing on several strategies including new product developments, expansions, partnerships, and joint ventures along with backward integration
Medical Respiratory Protective Equipment Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global medical respiratory protective equipment market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
Medical Respiratory Protective Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Surgical Masks
• Respirator Masks
Medical Respiratory Protective Equipment End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Home Healthcare
• Outpatient/Primary Care Facilities
Medical Respiratory Protective Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East
• Saudi Arabia
• United Arab Emirates
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Medical Respiratory Protective Equipment Market
• 3M Company
• Honeywell International, Inc.
• W. W. Grainger, Inc.
• Kimberly-Clark Corp.
• Delta Plus
• Uvex Safety
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450475/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company based in India and the US, and headquartered in San Francisco. The organization offers syndicated and customized research reports in 46 industries across 25 major global economies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States