The global medical thermometer market size is anticipated to reach USD 1.0 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 18.0%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. An increase in the prevalence of viral diseases such as COVID-19, Influenza, Norovirus, and other medical conditions is driving the market. A growing number of medical conditions such as, dengue, swine flu, and malaria that requires precise body temperature assessment for deciding the treatment options is driving the market. According to the WHO, in 2018, more than 228.0 million cases of malaria globally, and 405,000 deaths were recorded. Symptoms of malaria include fever and chills. Therefore, with the increasing prevalence of such diseases, is driving the market.
Moreover, growing demand for contactless thermometers such as infrared electronic thermometers after the breakthrough of COVID- 19 pandemic is expected to boost the market growth. As compared to contact type, Non-contact Infrared Thermometers (NCITs) are frequently used in COVID-19 pandemic and other infectious diseases. Since there is a high risk of infection via components of the contact type temperature measuring devices. Therefore, the adoption of NCITs has increased. Furthermore, the introduction of new products and the integration of new technologies by market players are expected to boost market growth during the forecast period. For instance, MicroLife launched Bluetooth-enabled forehead thermometer, which reflects temperature readings on smartphones.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-thermometers-market
Medical Thermometer Market Report Highlights
• Based on patient demographic, the adult’s segment dominated the market with a revenue share of 60.0% in 2019, as adults are more prone to infectious diseases due to comorbid conditions which lower their immune systems
• On the basis of the product, the digital segment dominated the market with a revenue share of 46.2% in 2019. This can be attributed to the benefits of the device such as accurate readings and low chances of cross-infection
• Based on the point of measurement, the ear segment dominated the market with a revenue share of 25.9% in 2019. As in-ear measurement responds quickly if there is a slight change in temperature than other points of measurement
• North America dominated the market with the highest revenue share of 35.1% in 2019 owing to the presence of well-established healthcare facilities and increasing incidences of infectious diseases such as COVID-19 and Influenza in the region.
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-thermometers-market/request/rs1
Medical Thermometer Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global medical thermometer market on the basis of patient demographic, product, point of measurement, and region:
Medical Thermometer Patient Demographic Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Medical Thermometer Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Infra-red Radiation
Medical Thermometer Point of Measurement Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Medical Thermometer Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Medical Thermometer Market
• America Diagnostics Corporation
• Easywell Biomedicals, Inc.
• Cardinal Health
• Compumedics Ltd.
• Terumo Corporation
• McKesson Corporation
• Medical Indicators Inc.
• Mediaid, Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450758/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Grand View Research database is used by the world’s renowned academic institutions and Fortune 500 companies to understand the global and regional business environment. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analysis on 46 industries in 25 major countries worldwide.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States