The global electroceuticals/bioelectric medicine market size is expected to reach USD 28.5 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Rising geriatric population, in need of bioelectric medicine is the major factor expected to propel growth during the forecast period. Aging population is prone to medical disorders such as cardiac arrhythmias, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, and depression. Advanced electroceuticals including implantable cardioverter defibrillators, cochlear implants, cardiac pacemakers, and spinal cord stimulators, are used for the treatment of these conditions.
Increasing investment in the development of advanced bioelectric medicine is another major factor supporting the growth of the electroceuticals market. For instance, in FY 2016, Medtronic, invested around USD 2,224.0 million in R&D for the development of advanced products. According to, ElectroCore, almost 325,000 people in the U.S. experience cluster headache every year. The company, in an attempt to capitalize the untapped opportunity came up with a product which received FDA clearance in 2018 namely gammaCore, a noninvasive VNS therapy, helpful in managing painful headaches in adults.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-thermometers-market
Bioelectric Medicine Market Report Highlights
• Implantable cardioverter defibrillators segment was the largest revenue-generating segment of the electroceuticals market in 2018 owing to wider application of these products in the treatment of arrhythmia
• The implantable electroceuticals segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the bioelectric medicine market in 2018 owing to technological advancements
• In the application segment, the arrhythmia segment accounted for the largest share in 2018 and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout forecast period
• The hospitals dominated the electroceuticals end use market in terms of revenue in 2018 due to the escalating number • of electroceutical devices implant procedures in hospitals
The North America bioelectric medicine market is the leading regional sector and accounted for the largest revenue share in 2018 mainly due to the of large number of medical devices companies in this region
• The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a highest growth rate during the study period. The developing healthcare infrastructure and rising healthcare awareness in the Asian countries such as China and India is a major factor contributing to the growth of this region
• Some of the major players in the electroceuticals/bioelectric medicine market include Medtronic; St. Jude Medical; Boston Scientific Corporation; Cochlear Ltd.; Sonova; LivaNova PLC; Biotronik; Nevro Corp.; SECOND SIGHT; and electroCore LLC.
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/electroceuticals-bioelectric-medicine-market/request/rs1
Bioelectric Medicine Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global bioelectric medicine market on the basis of product, type, application, end-use, and region:
Bioelectric Medicine Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2026)
• Implantable cardioverter defibrillators
• Cardiac pacemakers
• Cochlear implants
• Spinal cord stimulators
• Deep brain stimulators
• Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators
• Sacral nerve stimulators
• Vagus nerve stimulators
• Other bioelectric medicines
Bioelectric Medicine Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2026)
• Implantable electroceutical devices
• Noninvasive electroceutical devices
Bioelectric Medicine Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2026)
• Pain management
• Sensorineural hearing loss
• Parkinson’s disease
• Treatment-resistant depression
• Urinary and fecal incontinence
Bioelectric Medicine End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2026)
Bioelectric Medicine Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2026)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Grand View Research database is used by the world’s renowned academic institutions and Fortune 500 companies to understand the global and regional business environment. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analysis on 46 industries in 25 major countries worldwide.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States