The global IoT security market size is projected to account for USD 9.88 billion by 2025 and is expected to grow with 29.7% CAGR over the forecast period from 2018 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. Stringent regulations by governments about data privacy which is collected by IoT devices from several sectors such as healthcare, BFSI, and retail are projected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Factors such as securing data generated by connected devices by developing advanced security features are expected to drive market growth. In addition, offering choices to consumers for collecting required data and increasing privacy are other factors driving the need for IoT security.
Growing usage of 3G & 4G long-term evolution, as well as wireless communication and technologies, is fuelling the risk of cyber-attacks. Transaction-related information and real-time information are transferred through these networks which are driving need for IoT security. Adoption of IoT is widely increasing in several areas such as smart home appliances, smart retail, health monitors and smart city projects which have increased the need for IoT security.
To download the sample PDF of Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-internet-of-things-iot-security-market/request-sample
Growing adoption of cloud technology across organizations has increased the risk of accessing data by unauthorized sources. In addition, increasing trend of BYOD has also risen the concern about data security. Hence, many enterprises and organizations need robust security solutions such as data loss prevention along with IoT security solutions, integration of firewalls to strengthen organizations to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks.
However, low awareness about the benefits of IoT security among organizations and other sectors is hindering the IoT security market growth. In addition, high installation cost is another challenge for market growth. Cling to regulatory compliance, lack of technical skills, and low budget to implement new strategies are expected to restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2017, the identity and access management solution segment generated revenue of USD 255.8 million and is expected to grow with significant CAGR.
• The professional service is projected to dominate the market over the forecast period and is expected to reach around USD 2.11 billion by 2025.
• The application security type is estimated to grow with the highest CAGR of over 33% during the forecast period.
• In 2017, smart home and consumer application segment held the largest market share and expected to reach around USD 2.93 billion by the end of 2025.
• In 2017, North America accounted for revenue of USD 442.4 million and expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. North American market is followed by Europe and held the market share of more than 27%, in 2017.
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit with the fastest CAGR of over 34.0% during the forecast period.
• Symantec Corporation; Gemalto NV; Cisco Systems Inc.; McAfee, LLC.; and IBM Corporation are prominent market players.
Million Insights has segmented the global IoT security market on the basis of component, solution, services, security type, application and region:
IoT Security Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
IoT Security Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Data Loss Protection (DLP)
• Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Unified Threat Management (UTM)
IoT Security Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
IoT Security Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
IoT Security Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Healthcare & Life Science
• Infrastructure & Cities
• Industrial system & Sensors
• Smart home & Consumer
• Transport & Urban Mobility
IoT Security Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• New Zealand
• South Korea
• Latin America
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Laboratory Proficiency Testing Market: As per the published report, the global laboratory proficiency testing market size is estimated to arrive at USD 1.9 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 7.3% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
• Non-invasive Prenatal Testing Market: As per the published report, the global non invasive prenatal testing market is expected to arrive at USD 6.5 billion, by 2028. It is projected to develop by 10.9% CAGR in the period of 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar