The global feed additives market size is expected to reach USD 60.5 Billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 6.5%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for animal-based products is a key driver supporting market revenue growth.
Feed additives are products that are used in livestock nutrition to enhance feed quality and improve total development and growth of animals. These products help in increasing feed intake and also provide necessary nutrients otherwise lacking in the diet. Rapid increase in cattle farming along with growing awareness about advantages of including additives in animal feed are some significant factors enhancing growth of the feed additives market. Additionally, many key market players are investing in R&D activities to develop more effective feed additives and are focusing on expanding their product lines.
However, ban of usage of antibiotics in animal feed and increase in cost of production due to uncertain raw material costs are some significant factors projected to hamper growth of the global feed additives market between 2021 and 2028.
The major vendors in the global market include Cargill (US), DowDuPont (US), ADM (US), Evonik (Germany), BASF (Germany), DSM (The Netherlands), Solvay (Belgium), Ajinomoto (Japan), Novozymes (Denmark), Chr. Hansen (Denmark), InVivo (France), Nutreco (The Netherlands), Kemin (US), Adisseo (France), and Alltech (US).
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3962
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global feed additives market based on type, livestock, form source, and region:
Based On Type: (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Amino Acids
- Mycotoxin detoxifiers
- Flavors & Sweeteners
- Non-protein Nitrogen
Based On Livestock: (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Others (Sheep, Goat)
- Poultry (Broilers, Layers, Breeders)
- Swine (Starter, Sow, Grower)
- Aquatic Animals
- Others (Equine, Pets)
Based On Form (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Source: (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Region (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Some key highlights from the report:
- Based on type, the amino acid segment revenue is expected to account for a high CAGR during the forecast period owing to extensive use of amino acids in cattle and pig feed.
- In context to form, the liquid segment is projected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. High revenue is attributed to factors such as easy handling, cost-effectiveness, and quick mixing with feed.
- Based on livestock, the poultry segment revenue accounted for substantial market share in 2020 and is projected to continue dominating other livestock segments between 2021 and 2028. Factors such as high demand for poultry products such as eggs, milk, chicken along with increasing population and recent trend for high protein diet are contributing to elevated growth of the segment.
- North American market revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR throughout the forecast period owing to factors such as high consumption of animal-based products, strict regulations and standards for meat quality combined with availability of raw materials like corn and maize in abundance.
- Europe is expected to account for considerable revenue share during the forecast period owing to factors such as increasing demand for livestock products and ban on usage of antibiotics in animal feed.
- Adisseo announced acquisition of FRAmelco Group in September 2020. Adisseo is expected to become a leading specialty feed additives company as a result of this acquisition.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Methodology And Scope
1.1 Market Segmentation
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Information Procurement
1.3.1 Purchased Database
1.3.2 Secondary Sources
1.3.3 Primary Sources
1.3.4 Third-Party Perspective
1.3.5 Primary Research
1.4 Information Analysis
1.4.1 Data Analysis Models
1.5 Research Scope & Assumptions
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Feed Additives: Industry Snapshot
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends, And Scope
3.1 Penetration And Growth Prospect Mapping
3.2 Market Value Chain Analysis
3.2.1 Cost Structure Analysis
3.3 Profit Margin Analysis
3.4 Major Feed & Feed Additives Prices
3.5 Technology Outlook
3.6 Regulatory Framework
3.7 Saponins & Tannins As Feed Additives
3.8 Yucca Extracts
3.9 Distinction Between Feed And Feed Additives
3.10 Market Dynamics
3.10.1 Market Driver Analysis
18.104.22.168 Increase In Consumption Of Meat
22.214.171.124 Increasing Livestock Share In Agricultural Output
3.10.2 Market Restraint Analysis
126.96.36.199 Stringent Government Regulations
3.11 Key Opportunities Prioritized
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3962
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States