Wind Energy Market by Type (Offshore and Onshore) and End-User (Industrial, Commercial, and Residential): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027,
The research study provides market overview, Wind Energy market definition, regional market opportunity, sales and revenue by region, manufacturing cost analysis, Industrial Chain, market effect factors analysis, Wind Energy market size forecast, market data & Graphs and Statistics, Tables, Bar & Pie Charts, and many more for business intelligence.
Download Free Sample Copy of ‘Wind Energy market’ Report @
The global wind energy market was valued at $62.1 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $127.2 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.3% from 2020 to 2027.
Wind energy is a renewable energy source, which is solely dependent on wind power. The hydrogen energy is stored in three forms, which include liquid, solid, and gaseous. In wind turbine, the wind energy is converted into electric energy through generator. Based on type, wind energy can be classified into offshore and onshore type. Some major applications of wind energy includes wind pumps, wind electricity generators, and wind battery charges.
Proliferating demand for renewable power source and growing concern from government regarding decarbonization are anticipated to drive the market growth. Power generation through floating wind turbine can significantly reduce carbon emission unlike conventional power sources. Furthermore, offshore wind turbine removes the water depth constraint while choosing site for wind power plant. Moreover, average wind speed is higher and more consistent at shore, which further improves capacity factor of wind turbine. Furthermore, wind turbines create more opportunities in the value chain, such as maintenance, repair, and installation, which can further improve economic activities, supporting job growth in ports. However, wind energy requires high capital cost, and it may face severe damage during heavy storms or hurricanes, which may further increase overall operational cost of wind turbine plants.
The global wind energy market is segmented on the basis of type, end-user, and region. Based on type, it is segmented into offshore and onshore. Based on end-user, the market is classified into industrial, commercial, and residential. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Major players have adopted acquisition, agreements, and partnership to sustain the intense market competition. Some of the key players profiled in the report include Siemens General Electric, Enercon GmbH, Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Exelon Corporation (EXC), NextEra Energy, Inc., American Electric Power Company, Inc., Xcel Energy Inc., Avangrid, Inc., and Ameren Corporation.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
– The COVID-19 pandemic severely impacted the wind turbine manufacturing in countries such as China and Germany. For instance, Germany’s Nordex SE reported negative EBITDA of $86.5 million down from positive EBITDA $21 million in previous.
– Additionally, limited availability of spares and manpower for maintenance is a major problem affecting the market growth. During high wind season, planned maintenance became a major issue for industry players, owing to reduced labor force and social distancing norms.
– Furthermore, project delays and cancellation of orders further affected the key markets for both blade production and wind turbine installations. For instance, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA accounted for a net loss of $577 million during its fiscal third quarter in 2020.
– However, shifting trend toward domestic supply chain may reduce the reliance on foreign imports encouraging domestic production of wind turbines. Furthermore, implementation of digitization will aid in remote monitoring for project execution; thus, limiting the labor force as much as possible.
Key benefits for stakeholders
– The global wind energy market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants.
– Porter’s five forces analysis helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
– Major countries have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
– The report provides in-depth analysis of the global wind energy market forecast for the period 2020-2027.
– The report outlines the current global wind energy market trends and future estimations of the market from 2019 to 2027 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
– The key drivers, restraints, & market opportunity and their detailed impact analysis are explained in the study.
Key market segments
– By Type
– By End-User
Geographical Breakdown: Regional level analysis of the market, currently covering North America, Europe, China & Japan
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
The research report compiled by Report Ocean offers the study of market opportunities and market impact that are created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The detailed research report is focused upon all direct and indirect impact of COVID-19 with new product launches, pipeline analysis, supply chain overview, government regulations, strategies adopted by related market players and upcoming vaccines and drug status. Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19.(*If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.)
(Check Our Exclusive Offer: Ask for Discount to our Representative)
The Global Wind Energy Market report provides the meticulously studied and evaluated data of the top industry players and their scope in the market by means of several analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porters five forces analysis, feasibility study, SWOT analysis, and ROI analysis have been practiced reviewing the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Ask Our Expert for Complete Report@:
Key Points Covered in Wind Energy Market Report: Study Explore COVID 19 Outbreak Impact Analysis
Table of Contents
List of Figures
List of Tables
Segmentation By Geography
Wind Energy Market Characteristics
Supply Chain And Key Participants
Wind Energy Market Size And Growth
Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
Drivers Of The Market
Restraints On The Market
Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
Wind Energy Global Market PESTEL Analysis by Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental, Legal
Wind Energy Customer Information
Brand Experience And Customer Support Influence Purchasing Decision
Wind Energy Market, Regional And Country Analysis
Global Wind Energy Market, , By Region, Value ($ Billion)
Global Wind Energy Manufacturing Market, Historic And Forecast, Segmentation
Wind Energy Market Overview
Global Wind Energy Market Top Opportunities By Segment
Global Wind Energy Market Top Opportunities By Country
Global Wind Energy Market Strategies
Strategies based on market trends
Strategies Adopted By Leading Competitors
Copyright and Disclaimer
……..and view more in complete table of Contents
Browse Premium Research Report with Tables and Figures at @ https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1678
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is “one-stop solution” for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, IIIinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)
Company Name: Report Ocean
Contact Person: Nishi Sharma
Email: Send Email
Address:BSI Business Park,H-15, Sector-63, Noida
State: UP, 201301