The global nucleic acid isolation and purification market size is expected to reach USD 6.17 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 8.6%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid adoption of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) techniques and liquid biopsies for cancer detection, rising demand for pure nucleic acid in the biopharmaceutical sector, and increasing technological advancements in instruments and automated extraction and purification systems are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing application of RNA isolation for efficient and timely detection of SARS-CoV-2 from samples to curb the spread of infection is also a key factor expected to drive revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Nucleic acid isolation and purification is done to purify, amplify, or manipulate the nucleic acid to understand the complex details of biological systems. Nucleic acid extraction methods are routine procedures in molecular biology and are starting point of various downstream applications. The main aim for nucleic acid extraction and purification is to disintegrate the cell envelope through lysis and separate nucleic acid from proteins or lipids. Nucleic acid extraction is the primary step for any amplification experiment and is a crucial step in development and performance of any successful molecular diagnostic method. It consists of three major steps: isolation, purification, and concentration. This technique has brought a revolution in clinical diagnostics and has contributed to development of advanced diagnostic tools and tests. This is trend is expected to continue going ahead and drive revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3968
Wide range of application of nucleic acid-based testing in clinical diagnostics, increasing funding for biotechnology and healthcare research, and rapid adoption of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to amplify and manipulate nucleic acid to detect pathogens and microorganisms are key factors expected to fuel market revenue growth over the forecast period. However, lack of skilled technicians, low rate of acceptance of these techniques, and high equipment cost are expected to restrain market growth to an extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Kits & reagents segment is expected to account for a considerable revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for kits and reagents for DNA and RNA isolation during research studies carried out to understand genetic abnormalities.
- Magnetic beads segment is expected to register significant revenue growth during the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of magnetic beads during isolation and purification processes due to their ability to improve assay performance and generate high-quality nucleic acid samples. Magnetic beads also reduce the need for centrifugation, and this is also expected to contribute to revenue growth of this segment.
- RNA isolation and purification segment revenue is expected expand considerably over the forecast period owing to rising demand for RNA isolation for COVID-19 diagnostics, increasing use of mRNA for constructing cDNA library, and availability of wide range of kits and reagents for RNA isolation and purification.
- Diagnostics segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing use of DNA and RNA isolation for screening and detecting pathogens and microorganism in routine samples and rapid adoption of PCR techniques to detect genetic abnormalities.
- Hospitals and diagnostic centers segment is expected to register significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing use of DNA and RNA isolation to detect infections and diseases in early stages. Cost-efficiency, affordability, accuracy, and time-efficiency are key factors expected to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing progress of biotechnology sector, increasing R&D in life sciences, rising patient pool, and growing financial support from government for genomics and molecular biology research.
- Key companies in the market include QIAGEN N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche AG, Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies Inc., Illumina, Inc., Takara Bio, Inc., Promega Corporation, GE Healthcare, Danaher Corporation, New England Biolabs, and Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- In April 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific launched Thermo Scientific KingFisher Apex Purification System, which is a new high-throughput sample processing system that will allow scientists and researchers to automate extraction of DNA, RNA, proteins, and cells from a broad range of samples.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market based on product, type, method, application, end-use industry, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Kits & Reagents
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Magnetic Beads
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Genomic DNA isolation and purification
- Plasmid DNA isolation and purification
- RNA isolation and purification
- miRNA isolation and purification
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & Diagnostics Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Scope
1.1.1 Estimates and Forecast Timeline
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Information Procurement
1.3.1 Purchased Database
1.3.2 Internal Database
1.3.3 Secondary Sources
220.127.116.11 List of secondary data sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Nucleic Acid Isolation And Purification Market: Market Outlook
2.2 Segment Outlook
2.3 Competitive Insights
2.4 Market Summary
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage Outlook
3.1.1 Parent & ancillary market outlook
3.2 Nucleic Acid Isolation & Purification Market: Technology Trends
3.2.1 Technology trends
3.3 Outsourcing & contract manufacturing trends
3.4 Market Dynamics
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nucleic-acid-isolation-and-purification-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States