Increasing incidence of contamination of animal products, rising use of organic products, increasing demand for organic animal-based products, and growing need to enhance health and longevity of livestock are key factors driving revenue growth of market
Organic Feed Market Size – USD 7.28 Billion in 2020, Growth – at a CAGR of 7.1%, Trends – Increasing trend of vertical integration in the market
The global organic feed market size is expected to reach USD 12.60 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 7.1%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for organic animal-based products, increasing organic farming practices, and rapid growth of the livestock industry are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Growing consumer demand for animal-based products such as eggs, milk, and meat products have boosted production of and demand for livestock products, and this is expected to further drive demand for organic feed over the forecast period. In addition, increasing incidence of animal product contamination due to pesticides and herbicides is expected to boost demand for organic feed to alleviate consumer concerns regarding animal health and extrinsic attributes of meat products.
Increasing demand for meat and organic meat products devoid of antibiotics is expected to further drive market growth during the forecast period. Growing awareness among consumers about products they consume and ingredients used have resulted in increasing demand for organic meat products as a preferred alternative among consumers seeking healthy and sustainable meat options. Research and development activities, technological advancements, increasing investments by key players to promote organic food, and launch of novel and innovative organic feed products with added health benefits for livestock are key factors expected to further drive growth of the organic feed market over the forecast period.
Organic feed contains wheat, barley, corn, rapeseed, and soybean, and is devoid of chemical preservatives, medications, hormones, additives, or animal byproducts. Increasing demand for safe and more nutritious food products across the globe and increasing adoption of organic farming practices are expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. However, lack of availability of organic feed ingredients and high costs of organic feed are major factors expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Request sample copy of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3971
Key companies operating in the market include:
Cargill, BernAqua, Country Heritage Feeds, ForFarmers, SunOpt, Ranch-Way Feeds, Aller Aqua, Purina Animal Nutrition LLC, Scratch and Peck Feeds, K-Much Feed Industry Co., Ltd., The Organic Feed Company, B&W Feeds, Feedex Companies, Country Junction feed, and Green Mountian Feeds, among others.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Cereals and grains segment is expected to register significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing use of high-yield crops such as wheat, barley, corn, and soybean in animal feed and rising awareness about benefits of organic cereals and grains for livestock.
- Pellets segment revenue is expected to expand considerably over the forecast period owing to convenient storage and easy-to-feed characteristic. Pellets are the most preferred form of organic feed and play a crucial role in reducing feed wastage and this is expected to further contribute to revenue growth of this segment.
- Poultry segment is expected to account for largest share in the global market over the forecast period, attributable to increasing consumption of poultry meat, growing preference for organic poultry production, and rising demand for organic meat and meat products globally.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period, attributable to increasing production of high-yield crops such as wheat, barley, and soybean in APAC countries such as India and China. Increasing production and consumption of meat in China and rapid adoption of organic farming across Asia Pacific are expected to further fuel regional market growth.
- In March 2021, prominent companies in the Danish agricultural sector such as Danish Agro, DLG, and DLF announced a joint venture, BioRefine Denmark Limited. The joint venture will produce concentrated protein from grass, clover, and alfalfa, and this will be used in production of organic feeds for pigs, laying hens, and poultry.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global organic feed market based on type, form, livestock, and region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cereals & Grains
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Livestock Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Aquatic animals
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for discount@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3971
Table of Content:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. MARKET INTRODUCTION
2.1. Market Definition
2.2. Scope Of The Study
2.2.1. Research Objectives
2.2.2. Assumptions & Limitations
2.3. Market Structure
3. MARKET RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1. Research Process
3.2. Secondary Research
3.3. Primary Research
3.4. Forecast Model
4. MARKET LANDSCAPE
4.1. Supply Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Raw Material Suppliers
4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1. Threat Of New Entrants
4.2.2. Bargaining Power Of Buyers
4.2.3. Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
4.2.4. Threat Of Substitutes
4.2.5. Internal Rivalry
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3971
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization options or for any queries about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States