The global Biological Seed Treatment Market is forecasted to reach USD 2,037.5 million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growing demand from emerging markets will help the biological seed treatment market to maintain stable growth over the forecast period. The adoption of modern farming techniques will provide strength to the Biological Seed Treatment Market and will also help in its growth over the forecasted period. The necessity to improve the rate and frequency of germination is resulting in the increasing utilization of biological seed treatment solutions for the production of agricultural crops. The adoption of sustainable agricultural practices by the farmers is expected to drive the growth of the biological seed treatment market. The biological treatments are environmentally friendly and, at the same time, increase the crop yield and enhance the seed’s quality. The treatment helps in retaining the uniform growth of the crop in high or less moisture. The agricultural sector is experiencing an increasing usage of biological seed treatment solutions in order to eradicate the pathogens, improve the seed health, and protect the crops from insects, pests, drought, and plant diseases.
Key participants include BASF SE, Syngenta International AG, Bayer CropScience AG, DuPont, Monsanto Company, Koppert Biological Systems, ADAMA agricultural solutions, Plant Health Care, Incotec, and Verdesian Life Sciences, among others.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3696
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented into the Global Biological Seed Treatment Market on the basis of product, function, crop type, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Botanicals & others
- Microbials (Fungi, Bacteria)
Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Seed Enhancement (Biostimulants, Biofertilizers)
- Seed Protection (Biofungicides, Bioinsecticides)
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Vegetable crops
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The microbials segment accounted for the largest market share of the biological seed treatment in 2019. The need to improve crop quality and human health is most likely to increase the usage of the microbials in the agricultural sector.
- Seed enhancement held the largest market share of 57.68% in 2019 and is expected to maintain steady growth over the forecast period. The biostimulants help in the improvement of the rate and frequency of germination.
- Increasing use of biofertilizers and bioinsecticides for treating vegetable seeds and rising awareness regarding the adverse effects of agrochemicals is expected to drive the growth of biological seed treatment solutions for the production of vegetable crops.
- North America accounted for the largest market share of the biological seed treatment solutions in 2019. The increasing need for higher yield and eradication of pathogens from the plants is driving the use of biological seed treatment solutions by the farmers in the region.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Biological Seed Treatment Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Biological Seed Treatment Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Increasing adoption of sustainable agricultural practices
220.127.116.11. Scarcity of the arable land
18.104.22.168. Low-cost crop protection solution
22.214.171.124. Increasing awareness regarding the adverse effects of chemical seed treatment solutions
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. High cost associated with biological seed treatments
188.8.131.52. Limited product availability
184.108.40.206. Lack of awareness among farmers regarding sustainable agricultural practices
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3696
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States