DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Colorectal Cancer – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s “Colorectal Cancer – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Colorectal Cancer, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Colorectal Cancer market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Report:
As per the study, an estimated 141,210 new cases of colorectal carcinoma were diagnosed in the United States. In this report, 49,380 estimated deaths were recorded, which represented approximately nine percent of all newly diagnosed cancers and cancer-related deaths, excluding basal and squamous cell skin cancers.
According to a study titled which evaluated annually, approximately 145,600 new cases of large bowel cancer were diagnosed, of which 101,420 was a colon, and the remainder were rectal cancers. Annually, approximately 50,630 Americans die of CRC, accounting for approximately eight percent of all cancer deaths.
A study stated that in the United States, colorectal cancer is the third deadliest of all cancers. In 2016 there will be an estimated 134,490 new colorectal cancer cases (70,820 in males and 63,670 in females) along with 49,190 colorectal cancer deaths (26,020 and 23,170 in males and females, respectively).
Key benefits of the report:
1. Colorectal Cancer market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Colorectal Cancer epidemiology and Colorectal Cancer market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. The Colorectal Cancer market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Colorectal Cancer market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
4. The Colorectal Cancer market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Colorectal Cancer market.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/colorectal-cancer-crc-market
Colorectal Cancer: Overview
Colorectal cancer (CRC), also known as bowel cancer, colon cancer, or rectal cancer, is the development of cancer from the colon or rectum (parts of the large intestine). Signs and symptoms may include blood in the stool, a change in bowel movements, weight loss, and fatigue
Request a free sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/colorectal-cancer-crc-market
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Colorectal Cancer Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Colorectal Cancer Market Overview at a Glance
6. Colorectal Cancer Disease Background and Overview
7. Colorectal Cancer Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Colorectal Cancer
9. Colorectal Cancer Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Colorectal Cancer Emerging Therapies
12. Colorectal Cancer Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Colorectal Cancer Market Analysis (2017–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Colorectal Cancer Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Colorectal Cancer- Pipeline Insights, 2021
“Colorectal Cancer Pipeline Insight, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Colorectal Cancer market. A detailed picture of the Colorectal Cancer pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Colorectal Cancer treatment guidelines.
Colorectal Cancer – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030
DelveInsight’s ‘Colorectal Cancer – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Colorectal Cancer epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States