The global Warehouse Robotics Market size is estimated to touch USD 6.46 billion by 2025, as per a new report by Million Insights. The market is predicted to witness 11% CAGR from 2019 to 2025. The rapid rise in e-commerce platforms coupled with growing demand from consumers about fast and efficient packaging solution is estimated to proliferate the market growth.
The automation in the warehouse industry is gaining traction owing to the increasing need to ease the various tasks that are labor-intensive. Further, automation provides operational efficiency and reduces manual errors. Additionally, organizations are increasingly deploying robots to address the concern regarding the labor shortage.
To download the sample PDF of “Warehouse Robotics Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/warehouse-robotics-market/request-sample
The increasing trend of online shopping has led to a rise in the number of start-ups in the e-commerce sector. Further, huge investments by venture capitalists have bolstered the culture of start-ups in emerging countries such as India and China. Organizations are increasingly deploying mobile robots as these robots are capable in deciding the optimum route and navigating in the facility without human intervention.
Robotic systems are expected to witness significant demand from material handling segment. Continuous innovation has resulted in enhancing logistics processes and addressed the issues of low productivity. Moreover, robotic solutions are becoming affordable and increasingly efficient. However, safety-related concerns and increasing unemployment are anticipated to adversely affect warehouse robotics market growth.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The mobile robots product category is projected to grow with the highest CAGR over the forecast duration.
• The Warehouse Execution System (WES) and Warehouse Control Systems (WCS) divisions are estimated to witness significant growth from 2019 to 2025. Growing demand to manage the inventory flow in real-time is attributing to the growth of this segment.
• APAC and MEA regions are witnessing considerable growth owing to the increasing number of e-commerce platforms.
• Key companies in the market are KUKA AG, Dematic, OMRON Corporation, ABB, KNAPP AG and Honeywell Intelligrated among others.
Million Insights has segmented the global warehouse robotics market on the basis of product, function, payload capacity, software, application and region:
Warehouse Robotics Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Mobile Robots
• Articulated Robots
• Cylindrical Robots
• Scara Robots
• Parallel Robots
• Cartesian Robots
Warehouse Robotics Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Pick & Place
• Palletizing & De-palletizing
Warehouse Robotics Payload Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Below 10 kg
• 11 kg to 80 kg
• 81 kg to 400 kg
• 401 kg to 900 kg
• Above 900 kg
Warehouse Robotics Software Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Warehouse Management System
• Warehouse Control System
• Warehouse Execution System
Warehouse Robotics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Consumer Electronics
• Food & Beverage
Warehouse Robotics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Pea Protein Market: With reference to the report published, the global pea protein market was prized by USD 213.1 million in 2020. It is estimated to witness 12.7% CAGR from 2021 to 2028. The expansion of the market for pea protein, is impelled by the increasing demand for the product, due to rising wakefulness of the customer about the expenditure of a nourishing diet and most important, a dynamic everyday life.
• Personal Protective Equipment Market: With reference to the report published, the global personal protective equipment market was prized by USD 77.36 billion, in 2020. It is estimated to witness 7.3% CAGR, from 2020 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar