DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Acne -Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Acne – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Acne , historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Acne market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Report:
A study reported that of all the patient visits in the database, 65.2% were females, which corresponds to a female to male ratio of 1.9 to 1 for patients seeking treatment of acne. The average age of all patients in this database was 25 years. The most represented age group was patients aged 15 to 17 years, which comprised 25.3% of all patients. Adolescents (age range, 12–17 years) comprised only 36.5% of all patients with acne, while patients 18 years or older comprised 61.9%. Preadolescents (age range, 0–11 years) and older patients (age 65+ years) comprised only 1.6% and 0.5% of all patients, respectively.
As per study out of the total population in the study 3.9% represented acne. Among them 45.5% were female patients and 54.5% were males. Most cases were from the age group 31–40 followed by age group 21–30.
Key benefits of the report:
1. Acne market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Acne epidemiology and Acne market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. The Acne market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Acne market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
4. The Acne market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Acne market.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/acne-market
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages. Effective acne treatments are available, but acne can be persistent.
The key players involved in the Acne market:
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Acne treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
Request a free sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/acne-market
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Acne Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Acne Market Overview at a Glance
6. Acne Disease Background and Overview
7. Acne Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Acne
9. Acne Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Acne Emerging Therapies
12. Acne Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Acne Market Analysis (2017–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Acne Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Acne- Pipeline Insights, 2021
“Acne- Pipeline Insight, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Acne market. A detailed picture of the Acne pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Acne treatment guidelines.
Acne -Epidemiology Forecast to 2030
DelveInsight’s ‘Acne – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Acne epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States