“Propionic Acidemia Market” report has been added to DelveInsight
Propionic Acidemia Overview
Propionic Acidemia is an inherited disorder in which the body is unable to process certain parts of proteins and lipids (fats) properly. It is an autosomal recessive disorder and is classified as an organic acid disorder, which arises due to an abnormal rise in levels of particular acids known as organic acids.
DelveInsight’s “Propionic Acidemia – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Propionic Acidemia, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Propionic Acidemia market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Request free sample copy- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/propionic-acidemia-market
Propionic Acidemia Market: Regions covered
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Propionic Acidemia Market: Key Players
- Moderna Tx
- And many others
Propionic Acidemia Market: Drugs
- And many others
Propionic Acidemia Market: Symptoms
In most cases, within a few days after birth the features of propionic acidemia become apparent. The most typical symptoms are
- Loss of appetite,
- Poor feeding,
- Weak muscle tone (hypotonia), and
- Lack of energy (lethargy).
Propionic Acidemia Market: Characteristics
The spectrum of propionic acidemia (PA) ranges from neonatal-onset to late-onset disease. Neonatal-onset PA, the most common form, is characterized by a healthy newborn with poor feeding and decreased arousal in the first few days of life, followed by progressive encephalopathy of unexplained origin. Whereas, individuals with late-onset PA remain asymptomatic and suffer a metabolic crisis under catabolic stress (e.g., illness, surgery, fasting) or may experience a more insidious onset with the development of multiorgan complications including vomiting, protein intolerance, failure to thrive, hypotonia, developmental delays or regression, movement disorders, or cardiomyopathy.
Propionic Acidemia Market: Genes
Mutation in genes which are involved in the production of propionyl-CoA carboxylase, leads to Propionic Acidemia. These genes are: PCCA gene which encodes information to produce alpha subunit of propionyl-CoA carboxylase, and the PCCB gene which encodes information to produce Beta subunit of propionyl-CoA carboxylase, specifically, the beta subunit of this enzyme.
Propionic Acidemia Market: Treatment
The current treatment regimens in Propionic Acidemia are focused on managing symptoms and providing support. There is no specific therapy or cure for the disease. The optimal management of patients is best achieved by a team of specialists involved in the care of people which include; Nutritionist, Genetics professional, Developmental specialist, Neurologist, Physical therapist and occupational therapist.
Propionic Acidemia Market: Insights
Available treatments for PA are unsatisfactory and despite therapy, patients still suffer from severe and invalidating complications and remain at risk of life-threatening metabolic crisis. Delayed diagnosis can become a medical emergency. Therefore, there is a high need for other therapies to be rapidly introduced in the clinics to improve the clinical outcomes of patients with PA.
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Propionic Acidemia
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Propionic Acidemia
4. Propionic Acidemia: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Propionic Acidemia: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Propionic Acidemia Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Propionic Acidemia Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Propionic Acidemia: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Propionic Acidemia
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Propionic Acidemia Market: Emerging Therapy Assessment
The mainstay treatment option in Propionic Acidemia Landscape is Dietary Management. Research is underway to identify novel treatment approaches that may address some of the challenges to existing treatment. Key players, such as Moderna Tx (mRNA-3927), HemoShear (HST5040) etc., are involved in developing therapies for the treatment of Propionic Acidemia.
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Propionic Acidemia market
- To understand the future market competition in the Propionic Acidemia market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Propionic Acidemia in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Propionic Acidemia market
- To understand the future market competition in the Propionic Acidemia market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States