DelveInsight’s “Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy market trends in the 7MM ( the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
Key Highlights from the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Report
- According to Husser et al. (2018), HCM prevalence in Germany increased steadily with age, from 7.4/100,000 people aged 0–9 years to 298.7/100,000 people aged >80 years. Men had a numerically higher prevalence than women in all age groups.
- Key Pipeline therapies in the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy market are Mavacamten, CK-274, CT-G20, LCZ-696, PL-5028, MYK-224, and several others are anticipated to enter the HCM market in the next decade.
- Key companies proactively working in the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy market include MyoKardia (now acquired by Bristol Myers Squibb), Cytokinetics, Novartis, Celltrion, Palatin Technologies, among others.
- The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market is expected to boost in the next decade owing to increasing prevalence, influx of key pharma companies, launch of pipeline therapies and extensive R&D.
Gain more insights @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hypertrophic-cardiomyopathy-market
The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, HCM market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy market Size from 2018 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also offers current Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy therapy practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Disease Overview
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy is a condition in which the heart muscle thickens abnormally (hypertrophied). The heart’s thickened muscle will make it more difficult for it to pump blood.
Many people with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy go undiagnosed because they have few, if any, symptoms and can live regular lives with no noticeable problems. Shortness of breath, chest pain, or problems with the heart’s electrical system may occur in a small number of people with HCM, resulting in life-threatening irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias) or sudden death.
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Epidemiology Segmentation
DelveInsight’s Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market Report proffers historical as well as forecasted insights into the epidemiology of the indication for the study period 2018-30 in the 7MM segmented into:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Prevalence
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Gender-specific Prevalence
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Age-specific Prevalence
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Diagnosed and Treatable Cases
To learn more, visit: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hypertrophic-cardiomyopathy-market
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy Treatment Landscape
The current medications for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy are Non-dihydropyridine calcium channel blockers, such as verapamil and Diuretics and ACE inhibitors/AT receptor antagonists.
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Therapies covered in the report include:
- Defibrillator therapy
- Dual-chamber pacing
- Biventricular pacing and Heart Transplantation
The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market is expected to witness the launch of upcoming therapies by key pharmaceutical companies including MyoKardia, Cytokinetics, Novartis, Celltrion, and several others. The launch of Mavacamten (Bristol Myers Squibb) CK-274 (Cytokinetics), and LCZ-696 (Novartis) is anticipated to provide a major push to the growth of the HCM market size in the forecast period 2021-30 in the 7MM.
Furthermore, extensive R&D in the domain along with increasing HCM prevalence is also driving the growth of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy market size ahead.
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Emerging Drugs:
- Mavacamten: BMS
- CK-3773274 (CK-274): Cytokinetics
- LCZ-696: Novartis
- MYK-224: BMS
- CT-G20: Celltrion
- PL-5028: Palatin Technologies
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Key Companies:
- MyoKardia (now acquired by Bristol Myers Squibb)
- Palatin Technologies
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. HCM: Market Overview at a Glance
3. Disease Background and Overview: HCM
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. HCM: Country-Wise Epidemiology
7. United States Epidemiology
8. EU–5 Countries Epidemiology
9. Japan Epidemiology
10. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Treatments and Medical Practices
11. Unmet Needs
12. Emerging Therapies
13. HCM Market Size
14. 7MM HCM: Country-Wise Market Analysis
15. United States Market Size
16. EU5 Market Size
17. Japan Market Size
18. HCM Market Drivers
19. HCM Market Barriers
20. SWOT Analysis
21. Report Methodology
22. DelveInsight Capabilities
24. About DelveInsight
Request for Detailed TOC: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hypertrophic-cardiomyopathy-market
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States