The global protein purification and isolation market size is expected to reach USD 11.2 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 8.3% over the forecast period. An increase in technological advancements and investments for the development of structure-based drugs by both private and public research organizations are driving the demand for protein purification and isolation products.
Rising demand for the development of single-use products for purification due to the increasing need to classify novel protein-based ligands with high specificity and improved proteomics research is further driving the market growth. Another factor driving the adoption rate of protein purification techniques is the availability of an extensive range of innovative resins for various applications.
The key players operating in the market are Merck KGaA; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Qiagen; Sigma-Aldrich Co.; GE Healthcare; Agilent Technologies; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Norgen Biotek Corporation; Abcam plc, and Promega Corporation. Market players are adopting strategies such as the expansion of product portfolio through R&D initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, and strategic collaborations to further strengthen their position in the market.
Protein Purification And Isolation Market Report Highlights
• The reagents segment is estimated to register a significant growth rate over the forecast period. This is attributed to its high usage in cell lysis and increased commercialization of advanced resins
• On the basis of technology, chromatography emerged as the leading segment in 2019 owing to the availability of a varied range of products, enhanced results for complex protein purification, and high reliability
• Drug screening is estimated to be the fastest-growing application segment over the forecast period owing to factors such as high efficacy and increasing R&D investments by manufacturers for the screening of novel drugs.
• Contract research organizations (CROs) are projected to witness a significant growth rate over the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing R&D investments and the growing number of preclinical trials outsourced by drug development firms.
• North America dominated the global protein purification and isolation market in 2019 owing to factors such as established research infrastructure, presence of major players, and technological advancements in the region.
• Asia Pacific is estimated to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing economic stability, a growing number of CROs, and R&D activities in academic and research institutes.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/protein-purification-isolation-market/request/rs1
Protein Purification And Isolation Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global protein purification and isolation market based on products, technology, application, end-use, and region:
Protein Purification And Isolation Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Magnetic Beads
Protein Purification And Isolation Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Ion Exchange Chromatography
• Affinity Chromatography
• Reversed-Phase Chromatography
• Size Exclusion Chromatography
• Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography
• Gel Electrophoresis
• Isoelectric Focusing
• Capillary Electrophoresis
• Western blotting
Protein Purification And Isolation Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Drug Screening
• Biomarker Discovery
• Protein-protein Interaction Studies
Protein Purification And Isolation End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Academic and Research Institutes
• Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies
Protein Purification And Isolation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• South Africa
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4652/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Molecular Methods MarketFor Food Safety Testing Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (PCR, Biosensors, Microarray), By Product (Instruments, Services), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026.
Protein Binding Assays MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Equilibrium Dialysis), By Product & Services (Instruments), By End Use (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States