Things to consider
There are many aspects to assessing a broker’s services in general, maybe even too many to list. Below, this report will be focusing on the most important criteria that should be taken into account when determining whether a broker is good for beginners.
A beginner-friendly broker should have:
- an excellent web and mobile trading platform
- low fees
- great educational tools
- good customer service
- an easy account opening process
- low minimum deposit
Safety is also very important, but since the recommendation is to work only with safe brokers, this is one thing that an investor needs to worry about.
More and more people are looking to become a player on financial markets either as traders or investors. However, when researching the basics, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information available online.
The reason is simple: choosing the right service, especially when investors are taking their first steps in trading, is highly important.
In this article, we’ll check whether WorldTradeCenter.io is the right choice for a starting trader.
- WorldTradeCenter.io web platform has some good things to offer: Clear fee report. Good customizability (for charts, workspace). Order confirmation. However, some things may not be suitable for beginners. Areas of improvement: No two-step (safer) login. No price alerts.
- Sadly, WorldTradeCenter.io mobile platform is not its strongest side, but there are a few positive aspects to it: User-friendly. Good search function. Price alerts. On the other hand, some things could be improved: No two-step (safer) login. No Touch/Face ID login.
- Fees are one of the most important aspects when it comes to trading and WorldTradeCenter.iodoes well in some areas: Low forex fees. No withdrawal fee. No inactivity fee. However, charges may be higher compared to some competitors. Areas of improvement: High costs for holding positions overnight.
- An account opening process is great when it is seamless from the get-go. WorldTradeCenter.io does an excellent job in this area: Fast. Fully digital. No minimum deposit.
- WorldTradeCenter.io education materials are a great place to start: Demo account. Trading platform tutorial. Educational videos and webinars. This makes WorldTradeCenter.iomaterial worthy of reading.
- When a client needs help, one thing they should have immediate access to is customer service. WorldTradeCenter.io customer service generally scored well on these points: Phone support. Live chat. Fast response time.
- Low minimum deposits and low-cost transactions are attractive for new traders. WorldTradeCenter.iodeposit and withdrawal processes have some good things to offer: Credit/Debit card available. No deposit fee. Several account base currencies.
To read more about WorldTradeCenter.io, go to the broker’s website their clients can find rich information about the company and their financial services.
About The Company:
WorldTradeCenter.io offers a robust trading system for both beginners and professional traders that demand highly reliable market data and performance. Entire infrastructure is designed to facilitate a high number of orders per second and extreme loads while offering ultra-fast order execution and low latency. Our traders of all experience levels can easily design and customize layouts and widgets to best fit their trading style.
Company’s HQ: WTC group Limited 26224
Monday to Thursday: 08:00 AM – 08:00 PM GMT
Friday: 08:00 AM – 16:00 GMT
Company Name: WTC group Limited 26224
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Phone: 44-151-947-1469, +61-291-361-683
Address:Samou 8 Street
City: Nicosia, 1086