Asia Digital Art Exhibition, on the subject of “Asia”, is the first project integrated with culture and technology. Besides displaying excellent works, we will explore outstanding cultural and technological talents through the exhibition, and strive to build a communication platform to converge domestic and international culture, art and technology. Since 2019, Asia Digital Art Exhibition has been held for two consecutive sessions, attracting nearly 70 artists from 18 countries and regions to participate in. Almost 80 digital art works have been exhibited.
The 2021 Asian Digital Art Exhibition’s global call for works is officially launched. Outstanding digital art works by worldwide artists are welcomed to delivery to us. We shall discover more possibilities for young artists in the field of digital art through audition, evaluation, exhibition, awards and bonus support. The awards of this exhibition include The Art Awards, The Science and Technology Awards and The U19 Awards (under 19 years old).
1. The candidate works must belong to the category of art and science & technology.
2. The candidate works shall be about artificial intelligence, robotic art, encryption art, new materials, ecology and biological art.
3. The candidate works materials shall be submitted in PDF format; The image file can be embedded with URL link in PDF or submitted as an attachment in MP4 format with resolution of 1920 * 1080p (the total file size does not exceed 1G). The materials must include the text introduction of the participants (no more than 300 words) and the graphic introduction of the works.
4. Registration and materials receiving time: From 0:00, May 4th, 2021 to 24:00, July 1st, Beijing time, 2021.
5. Enter the link to sign up (http://forms.ebdan.net/ls/QtU5xbjv).
Please send the electronic materials of the works to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email title shall be submitted in accordance with the “participant name+ work name” specification.
6. For more information: https://www.sohu.com/a/464891805_120286971
Map for Technology History, Qiu Zhijie (China)
Sun factory, Hito Steyerl (Germany)
Company Name: Beijing Tangying Zhongxian Cultural Communication Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Yao Qian
Email: Send Email