The global athleisure market size is projected to touch USD 517.5 billion by the year 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% through the forecast period of 2019-2025. Rise in adaption of fashionable and stylish athleisure wearing in offices and work places is projected to propel the demand of the market. Additionally, exclusive brand campaigns by manufacturers through celebrity endorsements and engagement in social media have changed the perception of millennials and young customers around the world.
Premium athleisure dominated the market with over 65% in the total revenue in 2018. Key manufacturers like Lululemon Athletica, Inc.;PUMA SE;Under Armour, Inc.; Adidas AG; and Nike, Inc. are promoting their brands by celebrity endorsements and introducing new products to capture a large consumer base. For example, Elsa Hosk endorses the brand “Sporty & Rich” promoting retro sportswear from ‘80s and ‘90s and it designs cool activewear pieces that have a cult following among the celeb and fashion set.
To download the sample PDF of “Athleisure Market Report” please click here:
Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period. Over the last few years, the companies have started adapting marketing strategies like launching new products, celebrity endorsements, focusing on e-commerce, and increasing number of exclusive brand stores to meet the demand of the consumers in emerging economies like India and China.
The major players in the industry include Adidas AG; Under Armour, Inc.; Lululemon Athletica, Inc.; Nike, Inc.; AJIO Company; HUMAN PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING;Esprit Retail B.V. & Co. KG.; Under Armour Inc.; and PUMA SE. Innovation of products and expansion of product portfolio are expected to propel the demand in the market in the coming years.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period
• North America dominated the athleisure market with over 30% share in the total revenue in 2018
• Premium athleisure segment dominated the product segment with over 65% of share in the total revenue in 2018
• Online distribution channel is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period
Million Insights has segmented the global athleisure market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Athleisure Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Athleisure Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Athleisure Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Artificial Organ And Bionics Market – The global artificial organ and bionics market size is estimated to arrive at USD 53.9 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 9.6% CAGR in the period of forecast.
• Plant Genotyping Equipment Market – The global plant genotyping equipment market size is anticipated to value USD 895.45 million until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar